Huge debt loan

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Wegerski
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Huge debt loan

Post by Wegerski »

I have been left with a huge debt load to figure out on my own since my husband abused me and I was awarded a restraining order and am filing for divorce. My rent for this month as well as my gas and electric still have not been paid and landlord is giving me until Wednesday before they begin the eviction process. I have 2 kids, 11 and 13 and I really want to show them that good will come from this tragedy but with all this debt loan and eviction a possibility I am having to work every day so they have kind of lost both parents right now and I have no one to help with the debt load.
Malone
anti spam: Blue

Re: Huge debt loan

Post by Malone »

Hello, my name is Kay. I live in Sharon, Pennsylvania and I have huge debt, which I hope to refi with a loan. I do not want to live here any longer. I have had such a difficult time living here since I moved here last year. I was wondering are their any programs that could help me out with the debt I owe housing in a DIFFERENT COUNTY than where I am living at now? I owe Lawrence County Housing Authority, located in New Castle, Pennsylvania a debt, also I was evicted from them for reasons that was not my fault.
The housing authority said if I pay them the money I owe, then I could move back into their apartment complexes once the debt has been paid off in full. I don't know the exact amount that I owe them, I think it is around seventeen hundred and something dollars ($1700) or eighteen hundred and something dollars ($1800). Is there any programs that could help me out with paying off my huge debt, maybe using another huge loan at a lower rate? Please, I really need someone's help. I am having a very hard time where I live and the people around me have been giving me a hard time as well. Please, if you could find it in your heart to please email me back I would seriously appreciate it. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Huge debt loan

Post by Admin »

Well, your current is pretty generic. If you need debt help, there are programs in PA, including non-profit credit counseling. Or grants to pay bills, charities and other agencies are there. Look here for Pennsylvania hardship programs.
Malone wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:41 pm Hello, my name is Kay. I live in Sharon, Pennsylvania and I have huge debt, which I hope to refi with a loan. I do not want to live here any longer. I have had such a difficult time living here since I moved here last year. I was wondering are their any programs that could help me out with the debt I owe housing in a DIFFERENT COUNTY than where I am living at now? I owe Lawrence County Housing Authority, located in New Castle, Pennsylvania a debt, also I was evicted from them for reasons that was not my fault.