Daughter dropped out of school

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Damon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Daughter dropped out of school

Post by Damon »

Hello,
My name is Alice and my daughter, Dara, has had to drop out of Old Dominion University the first semester of her sophomore year because I cannot pay the past due $29,000 tuition bill. That bill has increased from $23,000 because the school has added nearly $6,000 the last two months for processing charges.
My daughter is in a position where she cannot move forward or get back into school because until the money is paid in full,, the university will not release
her transcript and any other documents that will benefit her. As you see, they are adding massive charges.
I was wondering if your company offered grants to help pay a bill like this or had and suggestions for the student debt to get her in school.  Any help that you can give me will
be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Daughter dropped out of school

Post by Admin »

While we have no idea if this will help your daughter, but there are organizations that give interest free loans.
Now since your daughter left school due to the money she owes, maybe she can use one of these to consolidate those payments. Then she can get back into school. We have no idea if it will work, but try. Also definitely talk to the financial aid office at the college for more ideas.