Half our income goes for personal loans

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Mrs. Camber
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Half our income goes for personal loans

Post by Mrs. Camber »

Hello. My name is Marshall. My wife and I have 2 children. We both work hard and try as best as we can to support our family. Like many people, we live paycheck to paycheck. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to take out several personal loans. With that as soon as we get paid over half of our income goes to loan payments. We are struggling to pay bills, rent, insurance, even feeding our family due to paying half our income for personal loans. Any assistance you could offer would be very much appreciated and used wisely. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Half our income goes for personal loans

Post by Admin »

Since you took out several Wells Fargo personal loans, try their assistance programs. As they have many. Maybe a debt management plan, or consolidation, or something like that. As paying half of your income is obviously not sustainable. Find loan payment help from Wells Fargo.
Mrs. Camber wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:55 am Hello. My name is Marshall. My wife and I have 2 children. We both work hard and try as best as we can to support our family. Like many people, we live paycheck to paycheck. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to take out several personal loans. With that as soon as we get paid over half of our income goes to loan payments. We are struggling to pay bills, rent, insurance, even feeding our family due to paying half our income for personal loans. Any assistance you could offer would be very much appreciated and used wisely. Thank you
ETFedge

Re: Half our income goes for personal loans

Post by ETFedge »

Hello, Me & my disabled husband on living on a small fixed income, and one half that income goes to pay various personal loans. We had a house fire 6 years ago and no insurance. So we rented a few years, but almost 3 years ago we started a rent to own contract. We have been making repairs since and now at the point we can't afford to & our bath room really needs a lot of work. I was wanting to know about any programs or help we may be able to get with the personal loans as well as increase our income. We live in Bluefield VA. It's in Tazewell County. Thank you for any help you can give me.