COVID made me behind on college debts

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
MrsJasnen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

COVID made me behind on college debts

Post by MrsJasnen »

Dear sir or madam, I hope you and your family are fine.
My name is Amir and I'm an international student in California state east bay.
Due to the spread of the virus in most parts of the world, especially in Iran, tragically, my dad contracted the virus, but now he is better with medical care but unfortunately, he lost his job and my parents can't send me money to pay my college costs or debts. I have had many contacts with the university, but they do not help international students.
Frankly, I feel alone and I'm in a stressful situation now. Since I don't have anyone in America, I'm worried about my tuition, my college debts and living costs for summer.
I respectfully ask you to help me if it's possible. I believe that one day I will donate for a student who he/she needs because I understand these difficult conditions.
Thank you in advance.
Diantranise

Re: COVID made me behind on college debts

Post by Diantranise »

Hello,
I work for a middle school; I am a reading interventionist and I currently am working with a student that lives with his mother and two other siblings. He is behind on college debts due to COVID. This family is in dire need of financial assistance. The mother tries to find what she can to pond to pay for bills. The mother is disable, she had a head injury and suffer from dementia. The father passed away a couple of years ago, and the family live off a fixed income. The kid needs to pay his college debts - he just need a break! Is there any way to help this family with the water bill? Or any help?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: COVID made me behind on college debts

Post by Admin »

If you are a college student, with a low-income but a car, and you talked to your creditors and school already, then maybe a title loan? While of course not the first option, it may be something to consider. Especially since it sounds like you tried many other things. Look here for applying for a car title loan near you.