First generation college student

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Scarlett Bloom
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

First generation college student

Post by Scarlett Bloom »

Hi, my name is Maria. I’m a low-income mother of four and trying to continue with college and I need assistance. I’m a first generation college student and was attending Bunker Hill Community College in Charlestown, MA when my depression got the beat of me. Because of the depression I couldn’t attend the course neither withdraw in the time period allowed. Thus, I have to pay out of pocket for the courses. I do receive a federal Pell grant but because I withdrew after the time period allowed the recalculated the financial award and now I have a debt. In order for me to continue with my studies as a first generation student the bill must be paid. I do not have the money to pay for it and don’t know what to do or where to ask for help. Is there any help or could I be directed to where I could get help?
Roman

Re: First generation college student

Post by Roman »

School, supplies and clothes that fit from sneakers to underwear, socks, pets, shirts, dresses and skirts. I have caused myself in some debt of lying being able to use my credit cards that are now maxed out. i am going to school as a first generation college student and need the help. My car is starting to have some issues I need to get fixed already warned. Overwhelmed and doubtful on how to get myself out of this message without jeopardizing any clue to my place of living and my daughter. Need some hope? College classes start September 7. Any ideas?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: First generation college student

Post by Admin »

Yes, we have idea. Try the United Way for referrals to free school supply programs near you. There are many offices, or try 211. They can help too.
Read more here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _prog.html
Roman wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:21 am School, supplies and clothes that fit from sneakers to underwear, socks, pets, shirts, dresses and skirts.