400 Credit score

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Alibaba
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

400 Credit score

Post by Alibaba »

I am 32 years old with a 400 credit score and I have a 3 year old. I am currently staying with family but would love to live on our own. I do not own a vehicle. I have a government issued phone and get food stamps each month. I would love to get more education but cannot afford it. I believe my credit score is around 400. I have nothing but would love to give my daughter the world. I would not trade this time that I've spent with her for nothing. With that said, I am tired of depending on someone else for everything. I also have a partial, that doesn't fit, and struggle with the way it makes my bottom lip stick out (I look like I have a chew of snuff in). I would like any information you could give me from getting a vehicle, a permanent home, improving my 400 credit score and extending my education. In other words, I have been a "stay at home" mom for three years and need assistance with everything to get back on my feet. Also, I live in a small town in central West Virginia. Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.
Harvin

Re: 400 Credit score

Post by Harvin »

I live with my dad who is pressuring me to move out, but I only have a 400 credit score. I just got a wonderful job downtown and the commute is killing me. I'm currently in college. I found an apartment I can afford off Jackson-Keller called Lincoln. I don't have the means to pay for it at this time or even if they'll accept me as my 400 credit score is awful after my divorce.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If your credit score is 400, that is really bad. Good for you for working and being in college. Motivated and great news. but you will need a better credit score to get that apartment, so try using credit builder loans for improving credit scores.
Harvin wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:21 pm I live with my dad who is pressuring me to move out, but I only have a 400 credit score. I just got a wonderful job downtown and the commute is killing me. I'm currently in college. I found an apartment I can afford off Jackson-Keller called Lincoln. I don't have the means to pay for it at this time or even if they'll accept me as my 400 credit score is awful after my divorce.
Foreigner

Post by Foreigner »

The reason I am writing this letter is to work on my credit, which is in the 400 range. With the help of family members who have a successful credit score I've done research while talking to them I've learned that a very generous, safe and spectacular thing that hospitals will do is write off bills (some if not all). If I could possibly get my credit score back up to a substantial number from 400.
I would be not only the happiest upcoming mother but also the luckiest. My credit score is low. I have several bills I wish to pay off and some that seem almost impossible. I would first like to start off with my Victoria secret account ($300). I also have an Ameren bill of ($171) that I received after losing my apartment to eviction and becoming homeless at the age of 23 after falling very sick and losing my two jobs. My other collections are only from medical bills accumulating over the years of being homeless and unemployed with no insurance, but unfortunately still being sick. I ended up being diagnosed with Endometriosis (2016), asthma (1995), Severe reoccurring Depression (2018), Anxiety (2018), Epilepsy (1993), Vertigo (2018), Learning disability (1998).