Lawyer for dealing with debts

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Lance12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lawyer for dealing with debts

Post by Lance12 »

I am writing to see if there is legal assistance in my area. I live in Marina,  California 93933 which is in Monterey County.  I have debt issues that are getting substantially worse. I am not sure what to do so I need a lwayer. I am not working right now and have no income. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Schaub
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lawyer for dealing with debts

Post by Schaub »

Hi, my name is Cindy. I am looking for debt assistance for the month of October as my debts are due. Maybe a lawyer can help me. My daughter and grandson live with me. We both were unemployed due to car breaking down. We live in LA Quinta cove, California. We are both now working. But haven't paid October bills yet. Please help with a lawyer for our debts.
SteveZell

Post by SteveZell »

I live in Nevada. Long story short my ex is in navy and cut me off financially and I'm barely making it and he left me with all bills and debts after he tripled them. I don't know how to get a hold of his command to inform them he's abandoned the marriage and I have no income. This is why I need a lawyer to help me with the debts. I have had a mental break down and I'm under treatment and have apply for disability but no response yet.
Bellini

Post by Bellini »

Hello – my sister lives on John’s Island SC and was recently in the hospital for 1 and ½ weeks with a severely broken ankle.  Now she is badly in debt and is looking for a lawyer to help her. She was sent home with a wheelchair and is homebound due to the fact her home is not handicap accessible and she can’t leave her house.  She is a senior who lives on early social security.  She is barely making ends meet month to month.  She has other health issues that makes her basically disabled.  I’ve been trying to look for info on your website but when I click on a site it only goes to other sites and I never find a phone number or a name of someone or lawyer for debt needs to contact for anything I’m looking for.
I would like to contact a debt settlement program to help her with her hospital and medical bills, and an attorney can maybe advise her.  Her credit cards are maxed out and she could use help with mortgage payments, electric/water bills, etc.  Is there an agency with a phone number to call to seek assistance for her?  Her main issue I believe is her over the top medical bills from past illnesses and her current state.  I appreciate any help you can offer.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are lawyers in SC and nationwide that help with debt. Whether it is settlement or negotiation, or just help deal with debt collectors, there is assistance offered. Since she is sick/injured the service may be free too. Anyway, find free lawyers for settling debts here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _debt.html
Bellini wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:36 am Hello – my sister lives on John’s Island SC and was recently in the hospital for 1 and ½ weeks with a severely broken ankle.  Now she is badly in debt and is looking for a lawyer to help her.