Lawyer for dealing with debts

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Lance12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lawyer for dealing with debts

Post by Lance12 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:23 pm

I am writing to see if there is legal assistance in my area. I live in Marina,  California 93933 which is in Monterey County.  I have debt issues that are getting substantially worse. I am not sure what to do so I need a lwayer. I am not working right now and have no income. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Schaub
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lawyer for dealing with debts

Post by Schaub » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:55 pm

Hi, my name is Cindy. I am looking for debt assistance for the month of October as my debts are due. Maybe a lawyer can help me. My daughter and grandson live with me. We both were unemployed due to car breaking down. We live in LA Quinta cove, California. We are both now working. But haven't paid October bills yet. Please help with a lawyer for our debts.

SteveZell
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lawyer for dealing with debts

Post by SteveZell » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:13 pm

I live in Nevada. Long story short my ex is in navy and cut me off financially and I'm barely making it and he left me with all bills and debts after he tripled them. I don't know how to get a hold of his command to inform them he's abandoned the marriage and I have no income. This is why I need a lawyer to help me with the debts. I have had a mental break down and I'm under treatment and have apply for disability but no response yet.