Struggling with bankruptcy payment

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
JMichales
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Struggling with bankruptcy payment

Post by JMichales »

I am currently on Social Security Disability as the result of a VICTIM OF A CRIMINAL ASSAULT.  I am behind due to bankruptcy payment. As a result I have had a drastic reduction in my income.  I am unable to pay my bills with the amount I am receiving monthly. I am making an $873.00/month bankruptcy payment which has been taking care of my mortgage only. The rest of my monthly check goes to my other monthly bills.  I have made arrangements with my utilities (electric, gas, cable/phone) but haven't been able to keep up with them.  I've maxed my credit cards as well.  I'm collecting EBT/SNAP benefits or I wouldn't have any money for food. Is there any help you can offer to assist me for the bankruptcy payment?  I would greatly appreciate assistance.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Struggling with bankruptcy payment

Post by Admin »

We have no idea what that means, a bankruptcy payment. But if you only make $873 per month, then that is not enough money to live on.
If you OWN money for bankruptcy on medical debt, then look here for assistance. As there may be ways to minimize that payment. Read more. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _debt.html
JMichales wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:20 pm I am currently on Social Security Disability as the result of a VICTIM OF A CRIMINAL ASSAULT.  I am behind due to bankruptcy payment. As a result I have had a drastic reduction in my income.  I am unable to pay my bills with the amount I am receiving monthly. I am making an $873.00/month bankruptcy payment which has been taking care of my mortgage only. The rest of my monthly check goes to my other monthly bills.  I have made arrangements with my utilities (electric, gas, cable/phone) but haven't been able to keep up with them.  I've maxed my credit cards as well.  I'm collecting EBT/SNAP benefits or I wouldn't have any money for food. Is there any help you can offer to assist me for the bankruptcy payment?  I would greatly appreciate assistance.