We are paying all our bills with credit

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Heather Mac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

We are paying all our bills with credit

Post by Heather Mac »

Hello,
I am writing in hopes that there may be something that can help my family and me.
We have needed to pay bills with credit cards.
We bought our house in 2007 right when the market crashed. We spent 200,000 on a home worth 125,000 when it crashed. We had so many repairs and no help from anyone. We have a child too who now is a jar in high school and we Have no way of helping her pay for college or anything.
Right after we bought the house I ended up with a life-threatening blood clot and had to have surgery. I then was laid off because I couldn’t do my job physically.
This was the start to our money issues.
We have been playing catch up ever since. I feel like I am drowning and watching my family struggle. I need help.
I am hoping for a helping hand so that my family has a chance to become stable emotionally and financially.
Are there any help options for my family and me? We are about 25,000 in debt total. :(
I live in Olympia, Washington. Can you please contact me with any info I can utilize?
Thank you for your time.
AnnetteMichael Jones

Re: We are paying all our bills with credit

Post by AnnetteMichael Jones »

I need some help to pay my rent that is 1.5 months past due and my electric is getting shut down. My phone and my car is going to get reposed which was paid of till I got ripped off by my ex-boss. When I got riffed off I had my credit cards so I used my credit cards to keep paying the payments and to survive. I was not able to find a good decent truck driving job with someone that was trustworthy of paying on time!! This is the 2nd boss that ripped me off. I have a letter from the judge through labor board that I am supposed to receive $18,000 for my waiting and the amount he never paid me!! But I will be on the street before that happens!! I was unemployed for like 4 months. I now got a job I'm starting tomorrow and I will stop using my credit card to pay the bills. I am wondering who helps in my situation in Salem Oregon or does bad credit loans so I could get back on my feet!! Right now my credit is very bad and I'm not able to get a loan with anyone. I'm looking for $4000 that is to catch up to the very most important stuff and fix the car which is having problems. Please let me know if you know of anyone that may help. I have never asked for any type of assistance before in my whole life. I always did very well for myself!! And it hurts me that I lost everything not to my own fault!! But to some crooked people out there!! That live life dishonesty.
Anestatia

Post by Anestatia »

Hello, my name is Veronique. I live at Greenwood creek apartment, Benbrook Tx 76109. I actually have a problem paying my rent and bills as my credit card is maxed out. I need to move out, but they asked me to pay for the fees, but I can't afford it on my credit card. I never had this problem before, that is my first time. Since my parent doesn't send me money no more from Africa, it's difficult for me to pay rent. I need to move out because the amount I am paying is too much. I already find a place where I can pay less as a roommate. Please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Were you/are you working at all? Or just relying on parents to pay your bills and send you money or remittance? As if you had a job, then you can be self-sufficient and pay your bills and debts yourself. We have all sorts of options out there, including for working from home. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... train.html

Anestatia wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:25 am Hello, my name is Veronique. I live at Greenwood creek apartment, Benbrook Tx 76109. I actually have a problem paying my rent and bills as my credit card is maxed out. I need to move out, but they asked me to pay for the fees, but I can't afford it on my credit card. I never had this problem before, that is my first time. Since my parent doesn't send me money no more from Africa, it's difficult for me to pay rent. I need to move out because the amount I am paying is too much. I already find a place where I can pay less as a roommate. Please help me.