Financial obligations due from father passed away

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Solazola
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Financial obligations due from father passed away

Post by Solazola »

Hello, My Father passed away a few years ago and I recently learned that he may have left bills unpaid in my name after I found a previous one left in my name. It almost prevented from getting my current apartment. I'm also very worried that it is damaging my credit and that if I need to move to another home that it will prevent me from doing so. I have contacted the company of the one bill as we as credit card debt that I'd found. After talking to them I was told that regardless, it was in my name therefore I must pay it, however, I didn't create the bills. My father had access to all my financial information and used it because I believe he had left bills unpaid under his name and didn't have the means nor the care to handle them by the time he passed away. I have asked family members for help but, they can't do much considering their own personal circumstance. If there is any help that can be given in helping me fix the matter it would be greatly appreciated. I'd really would like to start building up my life. I'm almost 25 and still have been unable to really find any way to solve the matter due to all the info used is legally all true but, was not made by me. Thank you for the help,
discordmomma

Re: Financial obligations due from father passed away

Post by discordmomma »

To whom it may concern: I have a 1 year old son and my father recently died, July 2, 2019. I am grieving the loss of my husband who divorced me and hadn't worked on over 6 months because I was taking care of my very sick father. I now can't afford to pay my bills or debts. I am preparing to go back to work now that my father passed away but don't have adequate transportation just yet. Would you please refer someone to me who may be of any assistance with debts and living? Thanking you in Advance,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Financial obligations due from father passed away

Post by Admin »

Sorry for your loss. There are places that help with funerals, and that give advice on wills, debts, insurance claims and the like. We have a list of them on the website. Look here for help with funeral costs for parents.

discordmomma wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:14 pm To whom it may concern: I have a 1 year old son and my father recently died