Took on my partners debts

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Love
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Took on my partners debts

Post by Love »

I recently became a single mother, I had to move into a home quickly with the only money I had left. I took on debt from my ex-partner too which is a major problem. I don't have family to help me and I'm unable to pay my 2nd month rent and the broker fee totaling $1800 since I was on medical leave for a domestic violence situation. I also lost a week of pay. Please if you could help in any way possible so my son and I pay down this debt and get help could keep this roof I am trying to start over and build myself up again.
Underwood
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Took on my partners debts

Post by Underwood »

My name is Valerie, Hoffman, MN 56339. My need is medical bills and loss of work from a major surgery in August 21, 2019. Been without work for 6 weeks then I took on my partners debt too. Besides many procedures for my bile duct plugging up the last 6 years it’s been unexpected trips to hospitals and loss of work. But even with insurance we don’t have extra money for these emergencies. A lot of debt collection and loss of work my paycheck can’t handle all extra medical bills besides my part for heating and loans. I don’t know what our portion will be from this last surgery. Some help with heating or electric would be great help till I can get back to work.
I hope there is debt help for me and my partner, and thanks for your time.
Sincerely,
Valerie