Homeless and have loan payments due

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Kacie Castle
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Homeless and have loan payments due

Post by Kacie Castle »

I am disabled, a victim of verbal and mental abuse registered with Safe T. I've been stuck with a 128.50 a month loan we both had he refuses to pay. I've been fortunate to have assistance with homeless ministries to help put up 100.00 deposit so I could acquire an efficiency apartment for 350.00 a month plus electric. I make 817.00 a month and have recently had two rotator cuff surgeries. I applied for section 28 assistance, but it was lottery chosen ONLY. I put a special prayer in to GOD to please help Me.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Homeless and have loan payments due

Post by Admin »

We have a variety of loan assistance programs on the site. But what is the loan from...payday, personal, credit card, etc. What? As that will help determine how you can get help with it.
Kacie Castle wrote:I am disabled, a victim of verbal and mental abuse registered with Safe T. I've been stuck with a 128.50 a month loan we both had he refuses to pay. I've been fortunate to have assistance with homeless ministries to help put up 100.00 deposit so I could acquire an efficiency apartment for 350.00 a month plus electric. I make 817.00 a month and have recently had two rotator cuff surgeries. I applied for section 28 assistance, but it was lottery chosen ONLY. I put a special prayer in to GOD to please help Me.