Enter into a repayment plan

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Derrick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Enter into a repayment plan

Post by Derrick »

Hello
My brother is living in Ukiah.
He has a home, but also a lot of debts that are a threat to him keeping his home.
He needs some help to create a repayment plan so that he can start to take control and manage his debts. Can you please suggest who he could contact in Ukiah for such advice?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Enter into a repayment plan

Post by Admin »

There is something called a debt management plan which may help your brother out. they can help him put together a repayment plan with all his various creditors...as it sounds like he has several.
Derrick wrote:He has a home, but also a lot of debts that are a threat to him keeping his home.
He needs some help to create a repayment plan so that he can start to take control and manage his debts. Can you please suggest who he could contact in Ukiah for such advice?
Mandiandfamily

Post by Mandiandfamily »

Good morning my name is Romr. i I live in Brooklyn NY. I'm desperately seeking for immediate financial help and need a repayment plan for my credit card debts
A lot of unfortunate events happened to me this past couple of months and do to that I'm currently unemployed with credit card debts I have a couple of online business plans that I would love to pursue as a full time career and I just need the funds to get things rolling,
My credit is no good and I'm desperately looking for a personal/business short term loan that would be great as a form of a repayment plan.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Look into the Bank of America debt management programs for your credit cards. They may be a great option for you. Look here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... gemen.html
Mandiandfamily wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:25 am Good morning my name is Romr. i I live in Brooklyn NY. I'm desperately seeking for immediate financial help and need a repayment plan for my credit card debts