Overdrawn account, so have overdraft fees

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Alibaba
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Overdrawn account, so have overdraft fees

Post by Alibaba »

I'm looking to get help in my current struggle to pay my bills in which most are behind and coming due again. Or preauthorized coming out of bank which is overdrawn and have had many NSF fees recently. I have s 3 year old to provide for and way too much debt. Any help for the overdraft fees would be a big help!
esminka

Re: Overdrawn account, so have overdraft fees

Post by esminka »

I share a residence with my family dividing the monthly expenses a few months back. My bank took an entire month of my due to overdraft fees and I cannot catch up, this has put us in such a bind that I don’t know which way to turn at the present time. I need to come up with 555 Today in order to keep the piece due to my overdrawn account and all the fees. I have pawned / sold/everything of value I have and am behind in taxes and medical on top of it all. I work so hard yet that doesn't seem to matter help me pay my electric and I promise I will do my best to never have to plead for help again.
Drew Drew

Post by Drew Drew »

My name is Jacqueline, and I am writing this letter out of desperation. I have lived in the same apartment for 19 years and worked at the same place of employment for 19 years. I am a secretary at North Shore Hospital. I have 3 daughters 2 of which still live with me along with my 1 ½ year old granddaughter.
Several times I have come very close to eviction even to the point of the sheriff putting our belongings out on the grass, but I overdraw my bank account to keep up. When I moved into my apartment I was paying $675 a month and I was under the impressions that the complex was income based. Now I pay almost $1400 monthly and my salary has not increased that much at all. I am afraid that I and my family will be homeless soon I don't figure something out or get help with rent as well as bank fees. I have no money saved up for a down payment to move, and I maxed out all my credit cards paying bills with them, I now have no credit score either. I have been going overdrawn on my bank account every single month to pay my rent plus the $75.00 late fee they charge me every month. Now the bank is stopping my overdraft privileges. My situation seems hopeless.
I need help and don't know what to do. It's almost the first of the month again and I don't know what I am going to do. If you can point me in the direction of anyone that can help me please do. I am a single mother trying desperately to keep a roof over our heads and I am failing.
Several times I got approved for bank loans to buy our own home but once the bank sees my monthly overdrafts fees everything stops and I my hopes get dashed on the rocks, and I end up on the floor in tears.
I struggle and work hard every day but my situation seems to get worse no matter how hard I try. I dream to one day own my own home and see my family in my own back yard.
I don't know what to do and I am praying that this letter reaches someone who can help me or point me in the direction of a miracle.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have some information on our blog about overdraft fees, in particualr how they impact low income families and those with bad or no credit. Read the article for how to get help.
Gamefly

Post by Gamefly »

Good morning.
Today we were victims of a scam an had to file a police report to try and rectify our now severely overdrawn bank account has many fees due. We are a disabled veteran family of 2 adults and 5 small children. We have had to go through financial displacement also due to our jobs being reduced in hours. We really appreciate any help you can provide to pay the bank overdraft fees. We do not know what else to do. Hoping you can help us please.