Need to do a JUDGEMENT DEBTORS Claim

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Billy Bush
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need to do a JUDGEMENT DEBTORS Claim

Post by Billy Bush »

Hello! I'm a soon to be 65 year old woman who is disable and I need advice about how to fill out a Judgement Debtors Claim for Exemption! Missouri status 513.430. I am on SSDI. Am my check after insurance is less than $700 a month! My name is on two checking accounts. Mine and the other is for my x husband who had a stroke that left him with brain damage! We share a home that I paid down 45,000 and the agreement was he was to pay off the remaining 40.000! No strings attached! See this land was split he was to have 1/2 the lower part a me the upper half! Well after his stroke I agreed to be his caregiver! I have to do everything! Cook, bath, dress, make all his doctor Appointments. Pay his bills. This man can't ever live on his own! So to keep from losing my investment I take care of him!
And he put my name on his banking account as did I put his on mine in case I should also become unable to take care of business! I am a single woman and do not clam him as husband as he is a 66 year old gay man who I once was married to! We were partners and did drive team on truck across country! An agreement was that when I bought this place we were going to turn it into a business! Now that's not possible! So my question is on this debotors form for Judgement is I’m not sure how to mark the boxes. I do not understand these codes! An I need to send back in just a few days or I'll have both checking accounts blocked leaving me and him with no funds to live on! My phone number is! Oh also his SS check is 2.000 a month! We have 3 loans 2 with both our names and I owe credit card Debt I cannot pay! I had always let him manage our finances an after his stroke I had to take over! A now I just don't know what or how to deal with these issues! Or what I should do! I need help! Thank you for taking the time to read! Sincerely
Leadingup

Re: Need to do a JUDGEMENT DEBTORS Claim

Post by Leadingup »

Good afternoon, My name is Jahnisha. I am 2 months behind on payments for a debt judgement claim. live in Miami Florida. I was out of work for 2 months and I just got hired 2 weeks ago. I just need help to catch up so I can not get evicted from my house or sued for another debt issue. My Monthly rent is $1615. Will all of my late fees my balance owed is 3,461.42 on the judgement for credit card debt. If you can help me please call or email me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Need to do a JUDGEMENT DEBTORS Claim

Post by Admin »

Usually a debt judgement claim can be addressed by credit counseling agencies. There are free ones in Miami. Good for you in getting a job 2 weeks ago. But also try free credit counselors in Miami.
Leadingup wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:59 am Good afternoon, My name is Jahnisha. I am 2 months behind on payments for a debt judgement claim. live in Miami Florida. I was out of work for 2 months and I just got hired 2 weeks ago. I just need help to catch up so I can not get evicted from my house or sued for another debt issue. My Monthly rent is $1615. Will all of my late fees my balance owed is 3,461.42 on the judgement for credit card debt. If you can help me please call or email me.