Owe money from past funeral

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Cuban Ted
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Owe money from past funeral

Post by Cuban Ted »

Hi, I was writing this email in hopes that you could help me help myself and daughter. I just lost my mother to uterine cancer June 9th 2018. I live on a fixed income as of $661. I have lived in my apartment for 6 years. I'm seeking help with my rent and to pay off the bills from the funeral.
I have fallen behind. My rent is $670 monthly not including utilities. I need help to keep my home. My mom didn't have insurance and I was forced to seek loans. I have been paying off my mom funeral debt. I don't know if I will be able to pay my rent being that I'm in debt with everyone who help bury my mom. Please if you have any suggestions that would help my family I am grateful. Thank you.
AkexT

Re: Owe money from past funeral

Post by AkexT »

I just read an article that you may be able to help me with money for this funeral? I've never been in this situation before, but I am a single mother, me and my 11-year-old daughter need a lot of help and I don't know what I'm going to do once my dad died and went into debt. My hours were drastically cut at work, I'm behind on all my bills, have no money for food, or Christmas presents, or the funeral debts from my dad. My electric bill was due the 5th. I have no way to pay that either. All I want is to give my daughter a good Christmas in our home since my dad died. Please help or point me in the right direction for debt help and other support! Thank you, God Bless!                     Candace
Relief13

Post by Relief13 »

I had a medical emergency during the month of July which stopped me from paying for my moms funeral. During my extended stay at the hospital my power was cut off and my rental office was taking me to court for past due funeral bills. I was out of work for 5 weeks now my power is turned off and I have 8 more business days before the funeral company takes possession of my casket. I'm back to work now but I can't seem to make enough to satisfy both and without Power the house is too hot for me to stay due to my seizures.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There may be some funeral debt help.
But it was your mom's funeral? We are sorry for the loss. But maybe the funeral home has some financial assistance programs too offer as well, especially if you have been out of work for 5 weeks.
Relief13 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:13 am I had a medical emergency during the month of July which stopped me from paying for my moms funeral. During my extended stay at the hospital my power was cut off and my rental office was taking me to court for past due funeral bills. I was out of work for 5 weeks now my power is turned off and I have 8 more business days before the funeral company takes possession of my casket. I'm back to work now but I can't seem to make enough to satisfy both and without Power the house is too hot for me to stay due to my seizures.