Large amount of debt

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Maxie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Large amount of debt

Post by Maxie »

Dear sir or madam, Due to an (extremely!) big downturn of events, I have a large (for me, anyway) amount of debts (for yardwork, as well as a payment due to a law service {because of a suspicious internet activity on my account}, as well as some medical issues {$25.00-eye exam}, and a checking account {see lawyer, above} that is in threat of being closed. This last problem threatens to bring needed monies to $500.00. After exhausting every other avenue of either raising capital or seeking monies, bring me to using this forum. If you have anyone or any organization that can even a loan that can cover this, I would be sorely grateful! sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Large amount of debt

Post by Admin »

Hi Maxie!
A loan to pay off existing debt? So want to consolidate it? if so, be sure the interest rate is lower, you have a plan to repay the money, and take other steps. We have details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... loans.html

Maxie wrote: After exhausting every other avenue of either raising capital or seeking monies, bring me to using this forum. If you have anyone or any organization that can even a loan that can cover this, I would be sorely grateful! sincerely,