Debt from a technical school

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
bobJohnson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Debt from a technical school

Post by bobJohnson »

I live in Darlington SC and recently I was attending Florence Darlington technical college. I had to drop out because I got very sick and I ask my school for debt forgiveness and they are only going to pay half which was $900 and now I guess I owe about 5 hundred. I am on a tight budget receiving SSI. Please help me get out of debt/
Hendrick

Re: Debt from a technical school

Post by Hendrick »

I'm renting a house. I'm paying rent but the debt payments for my school are killing me. I just can't move in the house until the power is turned on. Its Tom big bee electric and its 355 deposit. I pay 300 month rent. I work enough to pay everything but the technical college bills just never have the extra money to put toward having power turned on and rent paid.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe try some of the student loan assistance programs. Maybe they can help with debt from technical school too. There are a few programs out there, as we have noted on the site. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... dent_.html
Hendrick wrote:I'm renting a house. I'm paying rent but the debt payments for my school are killing me.
Mollytift

Post by Mollytift »

Hello,
I am reaching out for assistance with getting my son uniforms for school, get my debt paid off and help with my Edison bill. I contacted my local credit counseling agency in Mojave, CA but the representative advised that she would call me back but I have not received a call yet. I am in desperate need of some kind of assistance for my kids for school and me for my debt, please contact me ASAP. Thank you in advance for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Try the income based repayment plan. That can help pay loans from technical school too. There are many debts that can be covered by that program.
Ebony

Post by Ebony »

20 year old male who is enrolled into technical school. Family kicked me out of the house due to my sexual preferences and religious beliefs. Living off a minimum wage job. Unable to get a raise until the end of the month. Also had to purchase a new car to be able to get to work. Currently enrolled in technical school all paid off of loans. I usually have enough to pay for rent, however, with the purchase of a new car I had to make when my old one broke, I am short a few hundred dollars.