Help before I end with suicide

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Javian
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Help before I end with suicide

Post by Javian »

Please I seriously needed a help. I am good technician but I have been sack from working over a year now. I have no job, in debt for my future wedding and am engaged, I have only one daughter right now. I have been given eviction letter and am about to commit suicide but I pity my family after my death. What is going to happen nobody to help me even my friends and family. If is employment I will be very happy or some assistance to clear my debt and Loans. I plead for God sake.
Eckhard

Re: Help before I end with suicide

Post by Eckhard »

I am 58 year old female in big debt. Will be homeless on August 30. I am disabled with COPD and congestive heart failure. I get 741 a month disability. I need help finding place to go as I am on breathing machine 4 times a day so need electricity for this. I am desperate. Contemplating suicide as I am beginning to think I have no other options. Please help if you can. Would greatly appreciate it. Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help before I end with suicide

Post by Admin »

Dial the suicide hotline immediately. It is available 24 hours a day. 1-800-273-8255
Free, confidential service.
Eckhard wrote:I am 58 year old female in big debt. Will be homeless on August 30. I am disabled with COPD and congestive heart failure. I get 741 a month disability. I need help finding place to go as I am on breathing machine 4 times a day so need electricity for this. I am desperate. Contemplating suicide as I am beginning to think I have no other options. Please help if you can. Would greatly appreciate it. Thank you