My WalMart credit card has a big balance

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Covidien
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My WalMart credit card has a big balance

Post by Covidien »

To whom it may concern,
I live in Oklahoma. I was doing some research on who and how to go about seeing if I can get any assistance helping me with my debt. I owe 2200 on my Walmart credit card and was interested in the hardship/relief program. Who do I talk to and how do I go about it? My brother has done this awhile back on his Walmart credit card and he was very thankful. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: My WalMart credit card has a big balance

Post by Admin »

Wal-Mart does have a hardship program for holders that are struggling with their debts. What could happen is the $2200 balance could be reduced, the interest rate could be lowered, or given more time to pay it off. Find more details on credit card hardship programs.
Covidien wrote:To whom it may concern,
I live in Oklahoma. I was doing some research on who and how to go about seeing if I can get any assistance helping me with my debt. I owe 2200 on my Walmart credit card and was interested in the hardship/relief program. Who do I talk to and how do I go about it? My brother has done this awhile back on his Walmart credit card and he was very thankful. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
Diantranise

Re: My WalMart credit card has a big balance

Post by Diantranise »

Hello, I was told to contact this department due to a temporary situation on my Wal Mart credit card. I lost my job of 25 years recently and was on a leave from work prior to that. As a result, I had trouble juggling all bills plus Wal Mart card plus the medical expenses. If it is possible to receive financial assistance to put toward my balance of $720.00 approximately, I would greatly appreciate it. It never occurred to me to do so, and again, I will be employed full time soon hopefully.I did contact the office by phone and was unable to get through to make an appointment. Some of the balance on My WalMart credit card is from my previous address.