Drowning in debt and bills

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Maryannbernaz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Drowning in debt and bills

Post by Maryannbernaz »

I live in an apartment I can't afford and way over my head in debt and have a $500 car payment each month that is now past due and I just barely got a job and I just I feel like I'm drowning. I don't have enough to pay rent or food or anything. I just feel like bawling, all the time is there anything or anyone who can help me?
JamesonMas
anti spam: Blue

Re: Drowning in debt and bills

Post by JamesonMas »

Michael / State Florida
Unemployed since August 2019, Job ended October 2, 2019.
For 33 years of service received $10,014.31 severance pay on 11-1-19.
That money was used towards my 34,000 of credit card debt I had at the time.
Current credit card debt now at 21,000 and I am still drowning in it.
Went from 11 cards down to 4
Job was terminated by employer Home Depot.
My rent $1150
Car payment 536.71
Car insurance 114.00
Electric 100.00
Phone/cable 125.00
Credit card min payment 900.00
Food/ gas 200.00
Living off my saving and a part time job at BB&T arena  in which depending how many events averages maybe 100-400 a month during the busy part of season when hockey is being played. Due to virus there is now no work at all.
At this point anything will help, as I am drowning in past debts and owe tons on bills.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is a lot of bills and debts you have. The Orlando job market, which relies heavily on tourism, has been hit hard. You need free, comprehensive advice. Try one of the many non-profit credit counseling agencies in Orlando for help.
JamesonMas wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:00 pm Michael / State Florida
Unemployed since August 2019, Job ended October 2, 2019.
For 33 years of service received $10,014.31 severance pay on 11-1-19.
That money was used towards my 34,000 of credit card debt I had at the time.
Current credit card debt now at 21,000 and I am still drowning in it.
Went from 11 cards down to 4
Job was terminated by employer Home Depot.
My rent $1150
Car payment 536.71
Car insurance 114.00
Electric 100.00
Phone/cable 125.00
Credit card min payment 900.00
Food/ gas 200.00
Living off my saving and a part time job at BB&T arena  in which depending how many events averages maybe 100-400 a month during the busy part of season when hockey is being played. Due to virus there is now no work at all.
At this point anything will help, as I am drowning in past debts and owe tons on bills.
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

Dear Madam/Sir,
I have been living in a rented apartment house. However, I was not working staring from 05/12/2022 due to symptoms of the current pandemic and unable to pay house rent, debts and other utility bills listed below. I am drowning in these debts and bills.
1. House rent per month --------------------$1,072.00
2. Electricity per month------------------------$100.00
3. Car fuel per month ---------------------------$80.00
4. Soap & detergent- per month--------------$30.00
5. Car insurance per month-------------------$109.00
6. Internet per month-----------------------------$54.50
7. Mobile phone service fee for couples----$80.00
8. Training tuition fee one time----------------$500.00
9. Bed for one unit ------------------------------$500.00
Total Bill Required------------------$2525.50
May you help me pay these bills, please. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you have multiple types of debt, maybe try a debt management plan, or DMP. You can roll up all those bills and debts into one monthly payment, often at a lower interest rate. It may help simplify your finances and save you money. More on Debt management plans DMP.

Jim B wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:44 am Dear Madam/Sir,
I have been living in a rented apartment house. However, I was not working staring from 05/12/2022 due to symptoms of the current pandemic and unable to pay house rent, debts and other utility bills listed below. I am drowning in these debts and bills.
1. House rent per month --------------------$1,072.00
2. Electricity per month------------------------$100.00
3. Car fuel per month ---------------------------$80.00
4. Soap & detergent- per month--------------$30.00
5. Car insurance per month-------------------$109.00
6. Internet per month-----------------------------$54.50
7. Mobile phone service fee for couples----$80.00
8. Training tuition fee one time----------------$500.00
9. Bed for one unit ------------------------------$500.00
Total Bill Required------------------$2525.50
May you help me pay these bills, please. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Angie Shamya

Post by Angie Shamya »

Greetings and blessings to you. My name is Danielle. My family is in need of help with our bills and credit card debt. Several months ago I started field work as part of my masters education. The first semester was practicum, and I had to cut back on hours at work in order to meet requirements. The next two semesters required me to lessen my hours at work even more. My husband is a truck driver.
During those same months, my husband experienced several periods of downtime due to mechanical issues with his truck. Although currently we are getting back on track, we need help getting out of the hole that was created during this time. We have one daughter that is still at home and sometimes we have to decide if we are going to pay utilities, pay down the debts we owe or buy food. If we could just get some help with the past due balances on debt and bills, we can make it moving forward. We don’t need the money sent to us. We can give you the Landlord information and the bill companies information so it can be given directly to them. Please see it in your heart to assist us in any way that you can. Anything will be really appreciate it. Blessings.