Fixed income - Qualify for counseling?

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Heather Mac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Fixed income - Qualify for counseling?

Post by Heather Mac »

I am living on a fixed income and got behind on the phone bill.
My family lives out of state and I'm unable to stay in touch with them.
Also I have paid and am still paying on Dr. and dentist bills with debt counseling.
Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Doglover12

Re: Fixed income - Qualify for counseling?

Post by Doglover12 »

I'm disable an live in an duplex and about to be eviction out my home and in debt. Thank God for help and if possible can I get section 8 voucher. I can't hardly pay my rent and light, water, trash, etc.
I'm on a fixed income and need some type of budgeting and debt counseling advice. I can't get no apartment because housing authority say I own them and I'm in the private owned my rent. It is 495 and my light run 206. My water 46. My check is 556 so is there anyway I can get voucher please. Help me I'm disabled. I've had 3 surgery on my back, Please help me with rental assistance voucher and with credit cards. May God BLESS YOU ALL and I'm 54 year old and disabled. Thanks for listening.
AsianGirl
anti spam: Blue

Re: Fixed income - Qualify for counseling?

Post by AsianGirl »

My name is Elizabeth Horace and I live on a fixed income. Max Pierce referred me to you for free counseling. My electric services are due to be shut off tomorrow for a past due balance in debt that I was unaware of.
I've exhausted any and all resources that I could when I moved into a new house and called to transfer services. I was informed of a 669.41 balance if not paid by today.
I'm scheduled to be disconnected tomorrow 250.00 has been accredited towards my balance. I'm still trying to get 419.00 debt that is due and I hope counseling helps with that. If you could please contact me it would be greatly appreciated, Thank you