Medical collectors are calling

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Paula
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Medical collectors are calling

Post by Paula »

Hello!
I found your information online and I’m looking for assistance to pay my rent for one month as well as getting help from debt collectors for medical bills. My husband had surgery and has over 50 stitches in his back and he will be out of work for at-least one month, and it cost a lot for his medical bills. He does have a job and will return to his job after his healing process. In the meantime we are getting behind in bills. We normally live check to check, so this will be impossible to catch up.
We are now two weeks behind in rent and by the time he gets back to work, we will be four weeks behind, which is 1,250.00 monthly rent. We can provide a lease agreement and our landlord contact information and. We also have a $300 PG&E bill, 15 day shut off notice. We are due for car insurance $209.00 and our car registration is over due two months $272.000 and credit card debt of $294.00. and IRS is asking for $1,306.00 and tons of medical collection bills. As you can see we are drowning in debt. Our most important help at this time would be rent and PG&E, to prevent eviction and shut offs.
Mendez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Medical collectors are calling

Post by Mendez »

Hello,
I am 26 years old and I am unemployed right now with medical bills due to collection right now - I am getting calls. I was a bartender, broke my leg, couldn't work, and lost my job (3 weeks ago). I have no income right now and will be in a cast for at least 6 more weeks. I need help to pay my rent and utilities and my past due medical bills until I can find a new job. My rent is 700.00 monthly and I already owe for October and November.
Could you please send me some information on how I can get help from these medical debt collectors?
Thank you.