Debts from lack insurance with Ovarian cancer

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Kramer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Debts from lack insurance with Ovarian cancer

Post by Kramer »

Hi, I'm contacting you on the behalf of my mother, she has ovarian cancer. She is being sued for medical bills that occurred before she had insurance. She has tried to work with them in the past but they wouldn't accept any amount she offered. They told her it was like a slap in the face.
The amount is somewhere in the 3 or 4 thousand dollar range. We are poor people, my parents live in an old trailer with a swamp cooler, she just got a room air conditioner, never had air conditioning before. Yes I'm serious. Her brother just got it for her.
We need any help or advice or directions to where we can get any help with this debit. She never work she stay at home raise me and my sister while my father work. She has no work credits, she can't get disability, SSI nothing. Churches have turn us away saying they don't help. At the end of my ropes literally, was told they will take their trailer. Please any help advice or anything will be grateful thank you.
Mike and Mike
anti spam: Blue

Re: Debts from lack insurance with Ovarian cancer

Post by Mike and Mike »

Hello, I'm sorry for bothering you.  But I'm at the last of my rope. I am a single mother of 5 and have ovarian cancer, a week and a half ago my rent money got stolen by my daughters’ friend. I got a bill from the hospital on the cancer, and I don’t have the money to pay it right now and I'm going to get evicted and we will be separated. I've been going  through a lot of hardships these past few months. My kids father passed away, my husband is incarcerated, my money among other stuff was stolen and of course in debt for ovarian cancer treatments. I don't like to ask, but this is my last option is there any way you can please help me? I'm also on house arrest so I can't go anywhere besides work right now.I'm using my mom’s phone so you can reach me.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Debts from lack insurance with Ovarian cancer

Post by Admin »

You are not bothering us. So sorry to hear of your situation with cancer and struggles with health insurance. There are many non-profits that assist with bills and expenses for cancer patients. That would include Ovarian as well. Find resources on Life Beyond Cancer debt help. They operation nationally.
Mike and Mike wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:27 pm Hello, I'm sorry for bothering you.