Debts when living check to check

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
tara jones
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Debts when living check to check

Post by tara jones » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:24 pm

I am a full time employee, mother of a 4 year and 8 month old twins. I am online searching for assistance for medical bills ($14,000 currently for delivery of twins and subsequent surgery of one of my twins), day care assistance ($334 per week) for my three children, and student loan assistance ($50,000).
My husband and I both work and our income bracket so far does not qualify us for any financial assistance, however, we are living pay check to paycheck and barely scraping by. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Also, I saw online the ad below:

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Debts when living check to check

Post by Admin » Sun May 20, 2018 11:18 am

Note the online ads you saw you can decide to click them or not...the service they provide we do not offer. As far as free resources for your 14K in medical or 50K in student loans, we recommend non-profit credit counseling in Maine. There are agencies here. The service they provide tend to be free for very low income people, but if you are in a certain income bracket maybe exceptions can be made. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... maine.html
tara jones wrote:I am a full time employee, mother of a 4 year and 8 month old twins. I am online searching for assistance for medical bills ($14,000 currently for delivery of twins and subsequent surgery of one of my twins), day care assistance ($334 per week) for my three children, and student loan assistance ($50,000).
My husband and I both work and our income bracket so far does not qualify us for any financial assistance, however, we are living pay check to paycheck and barely scraping by. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Also, I saw online the ad below:

Mechanic

Re: Debts when living check to check

Post by Mechanic » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:36 pm

Hello. I am wondering what financial assistance resources there are to help me with my bills when living check to check. My boyfriend was laid off from his job, and we have 4 children. He is picking up side jobs when he can. We have our cell phone bill debt that is past due by 1 month and cannot pay it or we will not be able to buy food for the next two weeks. I get food stamps, but they do not last us long enough to be able to get us through the entire month for our debt. Our cell phones are currently a necessity as he is able to get side jobs and I am able to get my school work done. 2 of our children also stay with their grandmother over the weekend so we need to keep in contact with them. I currently live in Lynwood Illinois as I look for more income rather than living check to check, and the father of my children resides in Dyer Indiana. Thank you.