Nursing school student loans in default

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Aggie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Nursing school student loans in default

Post by Aggie »

Hello,
My student loans are in default, I went through a divorce, mother passing away and kicked out of Nursing school all in one summer back in 2011. I did not have my mind in the right area to think about my financial state and to withhold everything. I am trying to find other options to pay my student loans, it is hard being a single mother.
I am trying to nursing start school January, but my student loan is really not letting me move forward and pick up where I left off. My passion is to be a Nurse and care for patients who are in need of comfort care and medical attention.
I don’t know what else to do or where to turn to address this default.
I am forced to pay $800 dollars out of pocket for the loans if I want to continue my education due to the fact that I am no longer able to get loans or grants. Please help me.
Stephen Dodd
anti spam: Blue

Re: Nursing school student loans in default

Post by Stephen Dodd »

I am 51, a widow and have a son graduating high school in 2018. I would like to pay off my student loan which I had from a nursing degree so I can concentrate on helping him get a car, etc. Please help and/or direct me further. *I am also a surviving spouse of a military soldier/Desert Storm.
cat1

Re: Nursing school student loans in default

Post by cat1 »

To whom it may concern.
I need some help with a payment for my nursing student loan. I also need an apartment due to being evicted because there is a baby coming at the beginning of November and my family needs my room for the baby. If you can help in any way with the student loan, as then I can pay the deposit. Please email or call me as soon as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Sincerely,