Wage garnishment hurting us and taking or income

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Person
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Wage garnishment hurting us and taking or income

Post by Person »

Our bank account was garnished this morning by a collection agency. We had money in there for bills, our credit cards and rent and now need to also get the account out of negative status. Our rent is 1650.
We are having to also move end of October since our lease ends and the owners are selling. We are drowning in debt and are having difficulty staying above on our income. Seems impossible to come up with security deposit for move on top of money being garnished. Any help is appreciated. We have only one income and four children under 9. Thank you.
Heart1

Re: Wage garnishment hurting us and taking or income

Post by Heart1 »

To whom it may concern,
My needs for a one time rent and debt assistant would be real appreciated. Please I'm on my own and no one is able to help me in my family or friends because they got their own calamity. I am 48 years Of age and was put on a temporary disability that's one of the biggest factor of my financial downfall because of a collision car accident last year that wasn't my fault.
I got three cats that are living with me and my daughter is away for college. My Salary has been severed due to debt garnishment and lack of hours for work from my job due to inability to work as much as I could because of the physical injury from my accident. My rent was raised up to 650-750 a month plus I've been Penalized of late fees. Please, if you could find this letter I need a respond. I cannot afford to be homeless or anything wouldn't matter anymore. I never been on my lowest point of life like this due to the wage garnishment and all the debts I am in. As of now I don't know what I would do you are my last resort.
Shades

Post by Shades »

Help with getting my garnishment taken care of, help with removing negative or defaulted service payments on my credit report, help with getting my bills current, and help possibly with fixing my credit so that I can buy a house. Any kind of help with any of those would be amazing. I am also maxed out on my student loans and need to finish schooling. Please help me with some kind of assistance. I have the desire to get things straight and keep them that way, but I need help. Thank you in advance for any kind of help you can provide.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

since it is a garnishment, try free legal aid in Nevada. Many attorneys provide advice with garnishments and other support, even for debt too. they can be an option, and find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... dvice.html
Shades wrote:Help with getting my garnishment taken care of, help with removing negative or defaulted service payments on my credit report, help with getting my bills current, and help possibly with fixing my credit so that I can buy a house.