Debt owed for university housing

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Echo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Debt owed for university housing

Post by Echo »

Hell,
I have an outstanding $6039.58 university housing debit from 2014. For a while I was making payments and then I abruptly stopped. Back story, I was hit by a car December 31, 2014 and was unable to get disability for my injuries, so I was forced to drop out of university and move off campus. I was unemployed from October 2014 until early March 2015.
I managed to get a job briefly from March 3-July 15, however I had no money to continue making payments, factoring in the cost of living. Unfortunately, I was unable to keep my job and became unemployed again from mid Jully to December.
Earlier this week I was rudely called at work by collections to take care of this debit. I called the university and was told I am unable to attend the university and my credits will stay at the university until I can pay my debit. I Have Every Intention of paying my debit and I still do. I just need help.
I can't do this alone. The only idea I had, was to enroll into community college and use refund money to help pay off my university debit. I don't want to make more debit to pay off a prior debit. Can you please point me in the direction of someone who can help? Please and Thank You very much for your consideration and time.
Perry

Re: Debt owed for university housing

Post by Perry »

Hi, I'm calling to see if we could get any help to pay the debt for the deposit for the house that we got approved for in my university. Me and my husband got approved for a house and we trying to find a way to come up with deposit for we can go ahead and give it to them on Monday and we can move in September when it's available. I have three kids and it's me and my husband and we are trying to get out of the apartment that we are in now because we have black mold in my kids room plus there's a leak in the kids room and it never got fixed so we trying to move into a nice house and a bigger place and all we need is help with the deposit. If there's any way you could help us with the debt for the deposit on this university home please give me a call, thank you and God bless.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Debt owed for university housing

Post by Admin »

There are credit counseling agencies in Florida. They too help college students and those in university. Maybe housing, college loans, and other forms of assistance are arranged. More information here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... orida.html
Also talk to your university financial aid office.

Perry wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:11 am Hi, I'm calling to see if we could get any help to pay the debt for the deposit for the house that we got approved for in my university.