Identity theft victim

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Bruce_scott
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Identity theft victim

Post by Bruce_scott »

Hello,
My family and I are in dire need of help. I don’t normally don’t ask for help cause my pride won’t let me. But, we are facing eviction if we don’t pay our rent on Wednesday. I have recently been a victim of identity theft and my funds are gone. We are a family of four. Consisting of myself and my three kids. We owe $1750.00 for rent. Please, I beg of you to help us. We have no place to go if anything happens.
Talena Fitzpatrick

Re: Identity theft victim

Post by Talena Fitzpatrick »

I need money for a down payment, moving assistance and moving expenses for a 4 bedroom home for my 3 children, myself and my dogs. My identity was stolen and credit is crushed. So as a result I have been told by upper management they do not want to renew my lease. I have until July 31st 2017. I am 52 and totally disabled, and now victim of identify theft. What else can go wrong? This is very stressful and I don't have any family in the state of Florida. Please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There may be lawyers who can help with your debts and the identity issue. They offer many forms of support, and if your income is low enough, it is free. So try free legal aid in Florida for what you need.
Talena Fitzpatrick wrote:My identity was stolen and credit is crushed. SThis is very stressful and I don't have any family in the state of Florida. Please help me.
Oaker

Post by Oaker »

Hello,
My name is Chamoe, and I am from Florida. I am reaching out to see if you have any more resources for vehicle repair or purchasing assistance. My identity was stolen which is causing major hardship.
I have a 06 Nissan Altima that needs some costly work done that I can’t really afford, and I am trying to move and also can’t really afford that either. I have been staying in Elgin Texas (about 25 miles away) to spend less on rent. This has put a strain on the already aging car. I live nowhere near a bus either.  how can I call, or email to get resources for vehicle repair assistance?
Also, I don’t tend to quality for housing assistance because I don’t have any children and have been told that I "make too much" gross. Then throw in the identify theft and it is a mess. I am struggling and just need help.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.