Discharging my debts from student loans and bills

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Agilent
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Discharging my debts from student loans and bills

Post by Agilent »

I have been asked by the father of my two kids to leave his house by August 2015. I have no family members to turn to for help. I recently applied to file bankruptcy to discharge debt that accrued during our relationship including a joint loan and medical bills.
I am a full time student attempting to finish out the nursing program at my local college, but it is not happening as quickly as I need it to. I am not sure how I am going to get approved for a place to live that is suitable to raise my two kids in and is within close proximity to their father's home so that sharing custody is not terribly disruptive to the children.
VanderPumper
anti spam: Blue

Re: Discharging my debts from student loans and bills

Post by VanderPumper »

A wife and mother of 3, can’t afford child care so husband is the only income. Just had to file bankruptcy, haven’t been able to pay bill bills. The bankruptcy court did not discharge all those debts. We owe rent (695), water (52), electricity (136), student bills (612) or car insurance (81) this month due to lawyer costs and late fees on bills. We’ve never had to ask for help but were at our lowest right now and have nowhere else to turn. Anything would help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Discharging my debts from student loans and bills

Post by Admin »

If you are a nursing student, you may be able to discharge your student loans from getting a job at a certain company. There are government volunteer type programs. Basically people that work at non-profits, charities, or certain jobs can have their student loans forgiven.
Agilent wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:51 am I am a full time student attempting to finish out the nursing program at my local college, but it is not happening as quickly as I need it to. I am not sure how I am going to get approved for a place to live that is suitable to raise my two kids in and is within close proximity to their father's home so that sharing custody is not terribly disruptive to the children.