I borrowed way too much

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
KStewart
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I borrowed way too much

Post by KStewart »

I truly need the money to catch up, I've been through a bad 5 years and trying to start over. I'm in the middle of losing my house as well as everything else in my life. I have moved recently into a rental house and I'm still struggling. I keep trying to get ahead but I've borrowed money and every chance I get ahead I owe people money back.
I'm treading water and it has been going on for way to long (5 years) and I just need some relief. I work hard and try to do everything I can to make ends meet but need some help. I have tried to pay off the debts I borrowed. So the money would be used to get my feet back on the ground and have a fresh start. Please consider me for the assistance that you’re offering. Thank you in advance for your time and understanding.
Heather Mac
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I borrowed way too much

Post by Heather Mac »

My name is Valerie and recently our lives have flipped upside down because we borrowed too much money from the bank. My husband is the provider of the family and has been injured and unable to work in this time we also lost our only vehicle due to nonpayment due to the borrowings. In order for me to work I need a car I have been looking I have found several under 3000 or even if you could help with the 1000 for down payment then I can pay weekly...our bill come do again end of September. Right now, we have no money to pay them.