student loans

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
caralinda
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

student loans

Post by caralinda »

i need to know where to call to do social service or teach to pay my student loan
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: student loans

Post by Admin »

I think this may be your best resource to find many programs that may allow you to forgive your student loan. Of course need to volunteer, etc.
I think great of you to look into and possibly do that. Give back...and at same time reap some benefits.
http://www.finaid.org/loans/forgiveness.phtml
AnthonyMarshall

Post by AnthonyMarshall »

Due to situations beyond my control I am unable to attend school and finish my two degrees that are almost completed if I don't pay 1200 loan back to the school. I was expecting to be getting my financial aid for paying loans when I received this news instead. We have been living on zero for sometime and are unable to pay the bills. It is my two children and I. Then of course it is Christmas time and with just ten days left my children have not one gift under the tree. My family needs money to get back on our feet and allow mommy to finish school so that someday she will have a good job!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Can you refinance into a lower interest loan, or consolidate your existing loans. That would in effect pay them off so you could then start to go back to school again. That may be a good option for you. Learn about that, as well as other student loan programs here. There are a number of financial aid, loan programs, and services for college students.
AnthonyMarshall wrote:Due to situations beyond my control I am unable to attend school and finish my two degrees that are almost completed if I don't pay 1200 loan back to the school. I was expecting to be getting my financial aid for paying loans when I received this news instead. We have been living on zero for sometime and are unable to pay the bills. It is my two children and I. Then of course it is Christmas time and with just ten days left my children have not one gift under the tree. My family needs money to get back on our feet and allow mommy to finish school so that someday she will have a good job!
Allied1

Post by Allied1 »

My need for assistance is tuition costs as well as paying off my student account, which has to be paid off by December 15th, my graduation date. My current living expenses and bills exceed my income. I make no more than $190 a week but my rent costs $545 a month for student housing and I have over $37,500 in student loan amounts because I come from a single parent home where my mother does not make a lot of money. I am asking if there are any programs or any types of assistance I may be allowed to try. If, so I would greatly appreciate this and thank you for reading this email.
KKaufmann

Post by KKaufmann »

To Whom it May Concern;
I am struggling financially with mounting school bills. My monthly loan payments are 800.00 (minimum amount paid). My total in student loans are $68,251.00 and grants are $9473.00. My 2012 taxes AGI is 37,539. Can you help me? I'm desperate. Thank you,
Britney

Post by Britney »

To whom this may concern,
I am looking for any assistance or guidance I can receive. I went to college and graduated in 2009 and I am horrible buried in student loans (that's even an understatement). I have over $1000.00 a month in student loans, private and federal. I am 24 and looking for a place to live as well as a new car because I just recently got into an accident and totaled my car. I am looking for any help I can get. I work 2 jobs, 7 days a week and I barely pay my bills. If there is anything you can do for me it would be extremely appreciated. I have been looking for a new job and trying to consolidate my loans but when the banks look at the amount I pay, they say they will not cover that high of a loan. Please anything at all is better then the situation I am currently in! I am out of options and don't know where else to turn or what else to do. I just know I can not live like this anymore!
VINASKY

Post by VINASKY »

I am a Dr. of Pharmacy that previously worked in the pharmaceutical industry, but was unable to renew another contract due to acquisition of my company. This has made it difficult to obtain another position in industry as employers are concerned with the short work history and over qualifications. I have been forced to exhaust all my loan options and have had my car repossessed.
My student loans are in default, which lowered my credit score so much, it has drastically reduced my professional mobility. My experience does not allow me to return to traditional pharmacist positions in retail as I have not had experience in those settings for 2 years. I have no choice, but to take short term gigs and projects that are significantly below my academic qualifications. However, I plan on returning to traditional pharmacy positions that are more common, especially government positions with loan forgiveness programs. This requires 2 months where I can obtain my professional license.
However, I would not be able to obtain this, if I am forced to devote most of my time to jobs that are unsustainable temporary sources of funding to pay my student loan debt. I am currently facing eviction from my apartment due to my recent history of rejected checks. If you can provide me with any assistance on connecting with organizations or programs I may be eligible for, I would greatly appreciate it. I currently need $1946 to pay for my rent. I currently work contracts to pay for half of this and have requested a loan in the previous month from my roommate to cover my share. Any assistance that would help me pay within the next 2 days would help prevent me from obtaining another subprime loan, which will undoubtedly force me into bankruptcy. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Bernard1

Post by Bernard1 »

Hi, I am in between job opportunities and lost my job back in 2012 and have such a hard time. To make things worse someone hit my car back in 2013 and I lost my car. I am single and in my late forties. My student loans add up to 160k. I really need help with the student loans and bill. I am living with a friend not romantic but who is abusive. I need some help. I need also someone that could pray with me.
My story in in depth and so I would be willing to talk about it.
Travis Cult

Post by Travis Cult »

Hi, My student loan payment is coming due this December 14th but due to circumstances I'm unable to pay the student loan. Is there any help available?
Also, I'm an older women and finding a job has been rough. I'm also having some medical issues but the state (Florida) I live in does not offer Medicaid. The last time I worked was in the latter part of 2016 in the insurance industry for a third party vendor. The position was seasonal, so no benefits were offered. I've been dealing with medical problems associated with menopause. The position was only offered from September to December of 2016.
I don't have a vehicle and my driver's license was due to expire January of 2017. The state of Florida keep requiring documents that I didn't have and couldn't afford, so I'm still without of valid license to get a job for my student loans. This has presented me with a lot of problems. It's impossible to get a job or bank account when you don't have a valid license. Also, because of my situation, I didn't have the valid ID entitling me to be able to vote.
I've tried to get myself out of my situation without assistance but haven't had any success. Is there anyone that can help me get back on my feet?