Non-profit counselors help with trailer payments

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Britney
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Non-profit counselors help with trailer payments

Post by Britney »

Hello,
I am on Social Security Disability and receive $1150.00 a month. I bought an RV to l live in back when I was still able to work. I am still making payments on it, and I have to pay space rent payments. Between the two it comes out to be more than $600 a month which is more than ½ my disability funds.
Is there any way to get help paying the space rent? The trailer has been my home for about the last 5 years, and besides the fact it’s getting close to being paid off, it’s my home, and I don’t want to have to give it up.
Any assistance or directions to where there might be assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Kelly lynn
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Non-profit counselors help with trailer payments

Post by Kelly lynn »

It need some help with my rent on my trailer this month. It's been a struggle for several months now but by the grace of God and a couple good friends we were able to pay it but this month has been more difficult. Seems like just when you think your going to make it something happens. If at all possible I would like to keep stability in my childrens' lives, so a counselor would be great. I do not want not have to uproot them from the trailer they've known as their home for 9 years. Thank you for your time.