My debts are causing problems around my rent that is due

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Boehner
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My debts are causing problems around my rent that is due

Post by Boehner »

I'm a single mom that just lost my job. I'm a licensed Cosmetologist who owes $14,000 in school loans. $1,000 in credit card. My car motor just blew up so I own no car now. I am now getting harassed by my landlord & threatened to get the sheriff called on me to have me thrown off the property of where I live at. I only receive food stamps and medical insurance. I've tried applying for cash assistance but they say I would only get $20 that its not worth applying for. I'm behind on rent $600 & am trying to find work so bad please help! This is so hard being single mom with little family!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: My debts are causing problems around my rent that is due

Post by Admin »

You can look into consolidating debts, or maybe settlement. Those may be options for you since you have both student loans and a credit card bill due. If you are on government aid, how would you even get to the point of paying down those obligations? Maybe shops hire Cosmetologists (such as beauty salons) so go get another job. Or do the work on the site. Until then, find out more on debt settlement or consolidation options.