IRS debts and garnishment just occurred

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Benjamin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

IRS debts and garnishment just occurred

Post by Benjamin »

Hello,
I received a letter from IRS collecting $13,000.00 due from my 401K (2011) withdrawal which we failed to add to our income when me and my wife, filling jointly, filed our 2011 income tax. They garnished the money from me!
My wife is on disability now and her disability check from SSS combined with my monthly income is not enough for us. Kindly give me an advise to solve this issue. I appreciate your help regarding this matter.
Hightower
anti spam: Blue

Re: IRS debts and garnishment just occurred

Post by Hightower »

I'm currently in a custody battle and the IRS has a garnishment on my wages for it. It has been going on for over a year. All the resources I had are used up. I've maxed my credit cards and gotten a loan. I'm way over my head in debt. I have a lawyer but can no longer afford her and she is unwilling to work with my situation. Is there any help? I live in Chattanooga, TN.
zen1

Re: IRS debts and garnishment just occurred

Post by zen1 »

I'm in a lot of debt with my medical bills as well as tax money due to the IRS. It didn't cover for my son birth when he was born and it didn't cover for anything else that needs to be covered that should have been covered because I had medical at the time. I don't know what else to do.
My credit is really bad and I need help paying off this IRS debt. I have no money to pay all this debt. I have low income and I'm trying to find a place to live for my family and I can't because my credit is so bad. If you want you can email me back at or you can call me. I don't want to be charged for asking for help because I won't have money to pay.