Unemployed with credit card debts

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Mccant
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Unemployed with credit card debts

Post by Mccant »

To whom it may concern:
I have been laid off since December of 2012. I was collecting unemployment insurance up until December 28th, when the federal program was shut down. I have only my pension of $1400 per month and have bills that far exceed the amount I have coming in. Is there any program that will provide me with a source of income?
I am 58 years old and cannot find a job due to age discrimination. I had a lawyer from Texas supposedly helping me with debt consolidation last year, but all they did was take $3200 of my money and never paid a bill. I have probably $30,000 in credit card debit. I need help.
Thank you
Crapening
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Unemployed with credit card debts

Post by Crapening »

Good afternoon,
I hope this email finds you well. My name is Akeiba, a resident of Cobb county ad I am unemployed with lots of credit card debt. I have been at the address for 3 years and for the first time I am in need of financial assistance for rent and utilities and credit cards. I did some research and while googling I came across this email. As far as I know, I have until Friday to have all of my monies together. I am short 200 dollars due to my unemployment. I know that my request is last minute, but I have reached out to other centers and they either cannot assist me, not offering financial assistance, or have disconnected telephone numbers. I'm not sure if I have reached the best way to contact you for assistance.
If you are able to assist me I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Kind regards,