We are in military with tons of student loans

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Copper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

We are in military with tons of student loans

Post by Copper »

My husband and I both are from Texas before he joined the service he also went to school. We both have a combined debt of 70,000. I graduated with a degree in special education but shortly after had four moves in a span of months due to my husband being in the army. Now we are being undertaken by school loans. Is there any way to help us? I am unemployed now because I missed the deadline for this year. We currently live in North Carolina at Fort Bragg.
Kirkpatrick

Re: We are in military with tons of student loans

Post by Kirkpatrick »

Hello my name is Ashley and I am in the military and married to a veteran. I've been searching online trying to find assistance with paying my student loan bill. I came across this website and I was wondering if I could get assistance through you or if you can guide me in the correct direction. My electricity was shut off yesterday and student loan is also due. I'm unable to get help through my place of employment. Can you help me?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: We are in military with tons of student loans

Post by Admin »

Sadly even military members can find themselves in debt for college. 70,000 is a lot of money. There may be some resources out there for you, both from the government and non-profits as well. Find them here, as student loan assistance programs for military members and others. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... dent_.html