Are there debt programs for disabled

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Conners
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Are there debt programs for disabled

Post by Conners »

Hi, I really need help right now getting caught up on 2 bills that I am be hide in and they are waiting for payment. We moved at the end of October and it has set me back so far I am finding it impossible to get caught up and now with Christmas around the corner am not even sure how to give my kids a Christmas this year. I just want to be out of debt.

I live on disability and it’s impossible to pay this debt off plus my other home bills. I owe the oil company 314.00 and Wightmans telecom 546.00 or they are going to cut my services and I need Wightmans, for access for phone and communication for my daughter’s healthcare and appointments to the hospital for Sick Kids. This stress of these bills hanging over my head has put physical strain on me and my family please help.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Are there debt programs for disabled

Post by Admin »

Good question. We are not sure. But it looks like you are in Colorado? If so, try one of the non-profit credit counseling agencies. they help the disabled and really anyone, so they will not turn you away. Find the free credit counseling services in Colorado.