I am in a cycle of short term loans

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
ohnathan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am in a cycle of short term loans

Post by ohnathan »

I have been married to a man that has continuously stole from me causing me to get loan after loan. Now I am so far in debt know what to do. I make two much for government help.

My husband is now in jail for domestic violence. I got a letter from my bank stating I had 30 days to pay my mortgage or I would have to pay the full amount, and possible eviction. I have 40.00 in my bank account. I just pray for one time help to get me back on my feet. If someone could just look at my situation. I have a whole in my ceiling, my bathroom floor, a busted window. I bring home 2100 a month and pay out 1700 plus late fees on everything. This don't include diapers, gas, food, lunch for my daughter at school, doctor bill's, groceries, personal hygiene, dog food. Please help!
S_Berner

Re: I am in a cycle of short term loans

Post by S_Berner »

I need help paying my rent this month because I'm unable to move out of this cycle of paying money on loans. I need child care too. There is parental alienation at every turn blocking my every move with child care which has decrease my hours in which I am able to work. This short term loan and lack of money in turn has placed me where I am at today. I just need the assistance to move forward.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I am in a cycle of short term loans

Post by Admin »

We do have many car title loan assistance programs listed. As we think that is what you are referring too. But short term loans are obviously bad...we would never recommend a loan unless someone is 110% sure they can pay it off on time (if not early), thus avoiding that cycle you refer too.