Going to be homeless shortly - Need Help San Jose

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
graffik
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Going to be homeless shortly - Need Help San Jose

Post by graffik »

I need Any of the following if in Bay area
A) Help sell collectibles I have so i can have money to pay My past-due bills and rent (would require a deposit on items*)

B) Buy them outright at a discount so you can resell them

C) Grant at serious low monthly pay back till on on feet

D) a job with a place to stay that's simple for spinal issues

E) to Help a charity drive do t-shirts as long as I get part
* over 10,000 items that can be resold
*deposit goes back to person in sales

I will be homeless regardless based on the timing but the longer I wait on past due bills the greater they get

contact me if in area I any of these ideas can be done
if no e-mail service here - rgunte19@yahoo.com
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Going to be homeless shortly - Need Help San Jose

Post by Admin »

We can provide you information on who you can call to see about those items. But you need to make the calls and take the initiative. There are countless charities, non-profits, and government programs in Santa Clara County. Also try places like Ebay to sell items. There are also job training programs in the region. The main link for resources in your area is here, including many of the needs you requested.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ance_.html
graffik

Post by graffik »

I'm in a Zipcode they don't help so I'm being forced to move, and innvision that helps this zipcode won't help me in this situation

I will be homeless by friday or Saturday - trying to find someone based on the above info before that happens - I can't give these things away - and won't going to have to do something while homeless just to sell 1 by 1 i need be
However would prefer as I said to get someone to put a down so I can have emergency needs money til I get a job or On SSI - Even shelters only allow so many days free and you have to wait in long lines

the items are safe - But i'm not going to be

If you want to help contact ASAP while I can still respond by e-mail will give voice # in e-mail

If you are a charity out there buy the stuff at a lower price then sell on a charity drive - you're going to help me and your charity

Or even a reg person that wants to help - Will need a down payment on items

Ebay and so on - may work - however I have a last months payment to still make a past-due credit card, PG&E Unpaid, and so on - each item is going to pile up and have fees -
graffik

Post by graffik »

JOB TRAINING

will attempt that as soon as homeless - right now worrying about getting all stuff out or being forced to pay a new months rent plus all kinds of fees for funds I do not have
Friend is helping move stuff out - but will have to goto a shelter on friday or Satrday
graffik

Post by graffik »

If anyone wants to help by putting a down on collectibles to resell contact me ASAP - the Down as I mentioned will go back when you sell the items

Not looking for a handout - I have things that should re-sell will be homeless by Monday if not Saturday - though have a temp place to stay

Most important is to help pay my past-due Credit card and a couple months for it

Dependant on how much you put down will be how many collectibles I will give to resell (won't give them all for a small amount) please contact me ASAP just to help get some things while homeless

going to include phone number below I cannot respond to e-mail (won't have net but irregularly)

Ray - 408 - 625 - 9627

If a charity - I can help on fund drives if you bring a computer / monitor / color printer there, as long as I get some to help myself too
graffik

Post by graffik »

admin wrote:We can provide you information on who you can call to see about those items. But you need to make the calls and take the initiative. There are countless charities, non-profits, and government programs in Santa Clara County. Also try places like Ebay to sell items. There are also job training programs in the region. The main link for resources in your area is here, including many of the needs you requested.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ance_.html
NO - they all referred me to Innvision which refused to help, as did 211 (kept referring me to Innvision)
It was so long ago I posted this now Homeless - some are helping but only as temp shelter and food - and that's on standby basis I am risking losing all this stuff now and still need someone to help do this because the items are in a persons garage that is unstable - Calling them would only generally get base-line help - I still need the money to get a stable place til I get SSI - Posting from the library when able -

Ph # is still active - if a charity or other organization wishing to help in this situation call - but time is of essence

Ray - san Jose - see message 1 on this topic or info
graffik

Post by graffik »

as for Ebay when I did - I had horrible luck - couldn't get people to see the ads unless it was a seriously rare item like a coin then had to sell it based on other peoples prices and then had to pay like 15% or more of total cost to them - Craigslist is generally better but takes months and can get metaphorically screwed over big time ( had a lot of con e-mail responses) too many items to post on a short notice and even if I did - person holding them might flake out even further Has to be done sooner than that and can't just give them away