Loans on car and the title on it

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
CharlestonS
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Loans on car and the title on it

Post by CharlestonS »

Hi. I'm a single mother of 2, a 8 year old daughter and 18 year old son. They are both in school. I lost my job a week before my lease ended in July of this year. I have been looking for work but so far nothing. During this time I foolishly took out a title loan.
I did work for a couple of weeks about two weeks ago, it was a temporary job to fill in for another employee. I'm a nail technician, and with the slow season now no one is hiring anywhere or they are far away or they already hired some one else. I have been living in my car or staying with a part time roommate far from my kids school, but she has been needing rent from me but since I have no job I am unable to pay her anything.
My phone and title loan are due today and I don't have any money at all to pay them. I'm afraid of having my car towed and now I don't have any phones to call around for jobs. If I get my car towed we will not only be homeless but no transportation to take the kids to and from school. I honestly don't know what to do or where to go....I don't want to lose my car, it's all we have now. Please help!!!
You can reach me through this email. But unable to pay phone so it's got shut down now. Thank you.
Ptbull11

Re: Loans on car and the title on it

Post by Ptbull11 »

I'm in urgent need of help!! My husband, myself, and our 2 daughters are in serious hole right now!! Our waters been shut off, our rent is behind, were about to loose our only vehicle to a title loan place!! I've been looking all over my city for help but seems nobody has funding! I'm freaking out and I would what else to do or where to turn!! Please tell me you can help me??? Please!!! We mainly need help with our car first.
I live in Spokane Washington.... let me know what ever other info you need I'll gladly oblige... whatever I need to do... I'm just praying that you will finally be my savoir!! :,(
Signed A desperate mother,
Josepha

Post by Josepha »

I am in need of help getting my car loan paid up. I have until the 15 of June to pay $3,500. Can you please lead me in the right direction? I am a single Mother on Social Security Disability, of three young children. I have a set of 12 year old twin boys and a 10 year old daughter. So I really need the car for transportation.
Once caught up I can afford to make the monthly payment so I just need the help to get caught up.
Please respond at your earliest convenience as to the help you can offer.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

$3500 is a lot of money to fall behind on your car payments. If you are singe mom, with a 10 and 12 year old, that is lot of overhead. But try these programs for title loan assistance.
But once again $3500 is a lot. no one programs or agency will ever provide that. Good luck,
Josepha wrote:I am in need of help getting my car loan paid up. I have until the 15 of June to pay $3,500.
Euro

Post by Euro »

Hi, I live in Youngstown Ohio and I took out a title loan on my car in August of 2016 due to being laid off from my job. I just recently got a job but I'm playing catch up on all my bills and trying to take care of two kids on top of. I was wondering if there are any problems or assistance that can help me pay back this loan because I really need my car and I can't afford for them to take it.
Diego

Post by Diego »

I seem to get answers back saying I've been approved or here's your application, and when I click on links it just takes me to same pages I always start out with, no application, etc. I live in Wichita, KS and am in dire need of financial help to save my car from a title loan. I work but just cant seem to get out from under it, If I lose my car that will not be good at all. I'm on my own at 54 will a daughter. I have PT and I pay child support, I need some help please for these car loans. I'm pretty much going to be homeless and have been trying to get help for housing. Please send me to somewhere I can really get with someone on this.
Thanks so much
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Car loan programs are rare, but they do exist. You can look for them here, at our main site. As there may be options for car loan payment help.
Diego wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:42 pm If I lose my car that will not be good at all. I'm on my own at 54 will a daughter. I have PT and I pay child support, I need some help please for these car loans.
Thanks so much