Victim of debit card scam

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Michelson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Victim of debit card scam

Post by Michelson »

Can you please help. On Friday December 13, my husbands paycheck $2057.34 was deposited on a Wal-Mart pre-paid card. 18 hours later everything was gone. Purchases were made in a Target store in Queens, NY. I live in Lancaster, California. Both Target and Wal-Mart said I have to wait minimum of 21 days and no guarantee's that money will be returned.
One of the security team members for target has told me that I'm not the first victim, in fact there's been hundreds of victims. Wal-Mart has told us card holders nothing. Mean while my family has no food. We have no gas to get to work and our utilities will be shut off. Pending payments were due to come off today. We will lose our jobs, We will lose everything.
Nicole Doshi

Re: Victim of debit card scam

Post by Nicole Doshi »

I am not sure who to contact. I have no money due to a scam of my debit card. I need to maybe receive some help buying a car for transportation. I am 55 year old disabled woman, and easy target for a scammer. I broke my back and have had 10 plus spinal surgeries, and two shoulder replacements. I am n ok w being sent to a hip surgeon. I cannot walk any distance, even to get a bus. Taxis are way to much.
I need transportation to doctors appointments on another state and local. I need a car to run errands, to visit my kids and grand kids. I have applied for loans for cars, unfortunately my divorce in 2016 left my credit a mess, then in 2018 with a co signer I was able to get a car from a used car dealer. The scam of my debit card made things even worse. I was scammed and had to do a voluntary repo. To sum it all up, I have exhausted all my resources. I have tried to save money but it is hard living on a fixed income. When and if I can get a car, keeping the insurance current is not hard. Please if I'm not asking the right place for help could you point me in the right direction.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are different types of scams, including debt card and others. We have resources to (1) protect yourself and (2) can assistance, including legal and from authorities. So there are programs and options out there for you. Find details on common scams and solving them.
Mark Milley

Post by Mark Milley »

I am trying to recover money lost on my debit card by a scammer in the amount of 38000 and need it fast. I was a online victim and he is in jail as wee speak for another crime He has a box of lots of money with the courts and I want my share from it. He was charged with Money Laundering twice and scamming people with debit cards but he was cleared in the UK for the same charge here. I lost 25000 out of my saving and 13000 In fraud checks, that I am have to pay back if I get the money back.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

38,000 scammed out of a debit card? Really? That sounds like you are trying to scam us! Either way, we have programs listed that may help you. But no way will it be fast. Maybe try a free lawyer for advice on the scam and what your legal rights are, and look here for details on lawyers for free consultations. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... dvice.html
Mark Milley wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:32 am I am trying to recover money lost on my debit card by a scammer in the amount of 38000 and need it fast.