I am in debt and behind on everything

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
NFL1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am in debt and behind on everything

Post by NFL1 »

I don't know exactly where to begin, I need help with everything. I am in debt, homeless, have been looking for a job for over 1 year. I also suffer from epilepsy ( full blown grand seizures ). I am out of medication, alone so I don't have any support or help in transportation. My credit card companies call me weekly wanting payments.
I have a car but license was suspended and do not know why or what to do. Need help with everything I do have food stamps and that is all, my car is my home please help get me going in the right direction, I have been trying and getting nowhere. I would so appreciate the assistance.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I am in debt and behind on everything

Post by Admin »

Is it medical debts that you are challenged with, since you are on medications and have epilepsy? We really need more details in order to provide you the best resources. So please write back. Until then, try maybe medical bill and debt consolidation. There are several programs for that, and more information on them is on the site. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _debt.html
Bellicheck

Post by Bellicheck »

I need food assistance, benefits other income, prenatal care, and parenting resources. I am 10K + in credit card debt. I also need help with child information, medical assistance, crime victim compensation, pregnancy complications, and tips on starting a new business at home.
I also need government funding for at home business and tips on preventing my children leaving our home. All sorts of financial assistance is needed as well as information on family programs.
Can people help me with managing my own money and paying bills? Or, last but not least, helping with the debts? I need disability benefits and guidance on filing for unemployment benefits, and maybe some other resources and income.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is basically every single items that anyone could ever be faced with. It may be easier to say what you don't need help with. We suggests a credit counselor, job coach, and community action to get started with. But you will never have all those needs addressed. Maybe consider bankruptcy too. But here are some resources to try for a debt management plan. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _plan.html
Bellicheck wrote:I need food assistance, benefits other income, prenatal care, and parenting resources. I am 10K + in credit card debt. I also need help with child information, medical assistance, crime victim compensation, pregnancy complications, and tips on starting a new business at home.
I also need government funding for at home business and tips on preventing my children leaving our home. All sorts of financial assistance is needed as well as information on family programs.
Can people help me with managing my own money and paying bills? Or, last but not least, helping with the debts? I need disability benefits and guidance on filing for unemployment benefits, and maybe some other resources and income.
Hunter

Post by Hunter »

Hi,
I need help with everything as I am way behind on my debt. I had started getting seizures last year. I was in the hospital for 4 days. I have a huge medical bill debt as well as credit card debt. Over 37,000.00. I don't know how to pay this. I need help. And Christmas is coming. I don't know what to do. If I could get help thanks so much.