Debts for immigration expenses

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Tommy10As
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Debts for immigration expenses

Post by Tommy10As »

Dear Sir/ Madam
I am 65+ living in Sacramento CA 95823 in a shared accommodation. We are the family of victim of Christians Persecution in India, granted asylum by the Honorable Immigration Court, San Francisco on 25th March 2011. My wife and three grown up daughters arrived here on March 16th 2013 and we have Refugee status in United States being on Asylum in USA. We are under huge debt such as:
(a) In year 2011, I fell seriously sick and was rushed to the Kaiser Permanente Hospital by the Salvation Army members. I was given emergency treatment by Kaiser Permanente Emergency. The bill of $520 was sent to Catholic Charities but I never received the bill. The said bill has grown to $686 + # 2101. It is with the collection agency and seriously past due date assigned to Attorney or credit granters internal collection amount $686.
(b) This bill is also part of the same bill. Its seriously past due date assigned to Attorney, Collection Agency, or Creditor, internal collection department Amount $2101) Since I am 65+ without job lived on little help given by churches so I had no money to pay the said bills. I submitted my appeal for redemption of the huge debt but have not received any response,
(c) For legal help for Immigration for myself and my family there is an outstanding debt of $3100 towards the fee of the Attorney in West Sacramento CA 95691.
(d) My family lived in extreme danger in India, was once attacked by anti-Christian people during daylight in the main market in New Delhi. The US Immigration granted travel permit valid up to October 19th 2013 for my wife and three daughters aged 15 through 30. Since we had no money for three tickets, I borrowed $2411.49 (fare @803.83X3) from my friends. I have to return this debt back but presently I have no resources.
(e) I pray for financial help to clear the huge burden of debt of $8298.49.
PlaceLikeThis
anti spam: Blue

Re: Debts for immigration expenses

Post by PlaceLikeThis »

Hi, I am struggling to pay my utilities, buy groceries, pay debts from getting here to this country, buy formula & papers for my two babies. I am new to Las Vegas as I came across the border from Mexico and i owe the company debt for that transfer. I do not have help from father @ all with the babies @ all. He works under the table being illegal & he moved away so it would make it harder for me to get money. As the debt for getting here hangs over our heads. I have no furniture. I put the babies in play pen to sleep. I moved with what I could to get out here. Child care is expensive just like California where I first landed. I thought that would be cheaper I have my three kids.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Debts for immigration expenses

Post by Admin »

While immigrants (undocumented) have little if zero access to benefits (and rightfully so), if you are documented there may be some help. But even that is rare too of course. But find details on help, including for debt, for immigrants here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
PlaceLikeThis wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:01 pm Hi, I am struggling to pay my utilities, buy groceries, pay debts from getting here to this country, buy formula & papers for my two babies.