Car being repossessed

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Markets
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car being repossessed

Post by Markets »

I have been out of work for over a year and my unemployment has run out. Although were behind in our obligations when we received unemployment we were able to pay them eventually. Now without unemployment, we cannot pay our utilities & other bills. We need short term help to get caught up on rent and electric. We have received a turn off notice. Car is about to be taken by the creditor and without a car, I cannot go back to work as I am partially disabled.
Jeremiah1

Re: Car being repossessed

Post by Jeremiah1 »

I am in the US Air Force and my car was repossessed today. I live on Patrick AFB, so I can walk to work, however my wife needs the car to drive my two children to and from school. There is no bus that can take them because they have scholarships to a private school that is outside of the public school district.
Without that car we are stuck. In order for us to get the car back we need $945 that includes the car payment and repossession fees. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Croft

Post by Croft »

I am in desperate need of assistance paying a bill. I am a newly single mother of 3. I was unemployed for a couple of months. I recently picked up another job but the pay is nothing like I used to get paid. I became late on my bills mainly rent. Thank God my landlord is very understanding.
My car is in the process of being repossessed as of today if I can't make a minimum payment of my monthly which is $357. I have to get tags by the 31st of this month along with paying MVA fines that I just could not afford at the time. I've tried making arrangements with creditors that's not working. I can expect my income tax in about 2 weeks. I'm just fed up and don't have any other options. If there's anything you guys could do or guide me in the right direction that would be a big help.
Thank you
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Was the car impounded due to lack of tags? If so, there may be some assistance programs to try for help. You can find them here. But note car payment, repossession help, etc. is very very rare. But you can try. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html
Croft wrote: My car is in the process of being repossessed as of today if I can't make a minimum payment of my monthly which is $357. I have to get tags by the 31st of this month along with paying MVA fines that I just could not afford at the time. I've tried making arrangements with creditors that's not working. I can expect my income tax in about 2 weeks. I'm just fed up and don't have any other options. If there's anything you guys could do or guide me in the right direction that would be a big help.
Thank you