Car Title Loan

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Freede
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car Title Loan

Post by Freede »

I have a car title loan with a PawnMart that I can't pay and my car is fixing to be re-possessed. I only owe $450 to pay it off. It is in desperate need of work. Anybody that can offer a good tune up, some new tires and brakes. It also has a CV axle going out. I can't afford to fix this one right now much less have to buy a new one. I am a single mother of two great kids, raising them alone with no support. I have worked since I was 15 but, had to have two major surgeries last year that kept me out of work causing my downfall. I'm not lazy and will get back on my feet with time but, will be very hard to do without a car. Thank you for any help and GOD BLESS.
austin

Re: Car Title Loan

Post by austin »

Sorry to bother you but our rent is due on the first of every month and our cell, land line phone/internet, will be shut off completely in 3-4 days. We are low on food supplies and no income at all coming in due to the fact I just got back from serving a one year deployment in Afghanistan in March of this year. I have injuries the VA hospital is addressing and cannot work until they release me medically. My order for the army ended on the a few weeks ago in July and my family have been trying to keep from being without a roof over our heads. I still serve in the Army National guard. My wife and I did a title loan on our truck last time, now it is coming up to the title loan place either gets there payment or they can / will take the truck. My family and I would very much appreciate the help you can provide use with. God bless you.
Legland

Post by Legland »

We recently relocated to the area. My fiancé works a commission based job and we have received only a small amount since the move, over 9 weeks ago. We now have a title loan on our car and it is in jeopardy of being taken. We were unable to come up with any of this months rent and our landlord asked if we would move if we can not afford to stay here. His employment has improved, as he was given a better opportunity, but we need some help to catch up, so as not to loose our place.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

As you probably found out, a loan on your car is usually very dangerous. Many people who use this type of financing end up losing their car. We do have more information on car title loans and the pros and risks of them. Which there are many negatives. But in order to try to get out of it, there is no easy solution. You need to pay it off. Increase your income. Get another job if needed. And cut back on all expenses, even things like cable. Also touch base with a non-profit credit counseling agency for additional support and advice. Find additional tips. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... loans.html
GooseC

Post by GooseC »

Good Afternoon! I live in Austell Georgia. I am married and have two children. My husband and I fell on hard times due to my health with Osteoarthritis and Multiple Sclerosis. I had to stop working the part time job I had due to my health. Before I stopped working we did a title loan on my vehicle. I was able to make the payments until recently. Now I am behind and they are trying to take my car.
My husband is the only one working but he works out of town. I need my car to get to my doctor appointments because of the distance to some of my doctors and there are not on the bus line. I would appreciate if someone could help us! My 18 year old I share the car with so she can get to work as well. You can reach me by email or via phone. Thank you for your time!! God bless you!!
Ineedhelp1

Post by Ineedhelp1 »

I am a single mother of Three. I Lost my job once my 16 month old son got deathly ill. Has asthma bad. I have moved 3 times in last 8 months. I have took a title loan on my vehicle.
I am pushing for child support but have not received nothing this month and 150 month of June. I am going to be homeless in next two days. I received an eviction notice today due to non payment of July rent and remaining balance of deposits. I can't get ahead because of the car title loan. I am ready to give up......
Please help with resources. Anything at all. Please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have two sections on the website. One is how to apply for high risk title loans...but only do so as a last resort as they are risky. The other section is how to get assistance paying car title loans. So we cover both aspects of it. But it sounds like you have multiple issues...auto problems, homelessness, etc.
Ineedhelp1 wrote:I am a single mother of Three. I Lost my job once my 16 month old son got deathly ill. Has asthma bad. I have moved 3 times in last 8 months. I have took a title loan on my vehicle.
I am pushing for child support but have not received nothing this month and 150 month of June. I am going to be homeless in next two days. I received an eviction notice today due to non payment of July rent and remaining balance of deposits. I can't get ahead because of the car title loan. I am ready to give up......
Please help with resources. Anything at all. Please.
Luke Bryan

Post by Luke Bryan »

Hello,
I need help getting my cAR title out of pawn at Always Money. I would also like to find a way to get rid of all my debt and just to be able to pay a monthly payment towards all the debt that I may have... I also want to improve my credit score. Thank you for your time...
Prentis

Post by Prentis »

Hello, I'm a single no job having mother of 4 kids, 3 have sickle cell anemia disease, one of my kids with sickle cell anemia disease is not on Medicaid right now and she hasn't been since March of this year. So I got title loans on both my cars to help out with her medication and hospital visits. Well late last month one of my cars went down so I had to use the cash I had to get it fixed, now I'm in process of losing both my cars and I need my cars to get my kids to and from their appointments. I have no idea what to do to keep my cars I'm on a set income of 703 that my son gets in SSI. I need help to keep my cars. Can you give me any information on how to get help with this matter? I'm begging for you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have information on car loan assistance programs. Maybe some can help with a title loan or also look into SSI since you are sick. But learn more on car loan programs here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ments.html
Prentis wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:02 am I need help to keep my cars. Can you give me any information on how to get help with this matter? I'm begging for you.