Behind on all credit card bills

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
k9430338
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Behind on all credit card bills

Post by k9430338 »

I am a single mother and working as a nurse.I used to have investment property. It made me bankrupt because building default. I am also support my younger brother to study as an oversea student am struggling to make last TAFE enroll fee. I have 4 different credit card and all behind payment. I have personal loan even. I am still working but it is almost not possible to make payment all. I am desperated to get help...please email:
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Behind on all credit card bills

Post by Admin »

If you are behind on paying your credit card bills or debt, try to settle your debt, or talk to a counselor. Many credit card companies even offer hardship programs. Here is a resource that you can use to find a host of programs that can help you get out of debt. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _debt.html
Sejkora

Post by Sejkora »

I lost my job, but found another, but my family and I face an eviction notice on May 20th since I do not get paid for 3 weeks May 30. We have been struggling with food, gas, credit cards, etc on and off since I was downsized from another job almost 3 years ago, and we just can't seem to get ahead.
We have older vehicles which we have taken out loans to get fixed, and many medical bills on our credit cards due to one of our children having been sick for over a year. I am worried about housing and don't know where to turn, it doesn't seem like there are many places I can contact for debt counseling in Sevier County where we live. Any help would be so appreciated. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are national debt counseling agencies. So they will, by default, cover Sevier County too and be able to help with credit card bills. If you are getting paid a matter of days past the eviction, tell that to the landlord. As they would much rather keep a tenant there then need to remarket property, clean it up, etc. But as too your first question on debts, here are resources for [url=httlp://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/credit_card_help.html]how to get credit card help[/url].
Sejkora wrote:I lost my job, but found another, but my family and I face an eviction notice on May 20th since I do not get paid for 3 weeks May 30. We have been struggling with food, gas, credit cards, etc on and off since I was downsized from another job almost 3 years ago, and we just can't seem to get ahead.
We have older vehicles which we have taken out loans to get fixed, and many medical bills on our credit cards due to one of our children having been sick for over a year. I am worried about housing and don't know where to turn, it doesn't seem like there are many places I can contact for debt counseling in Sevier County where we live. Any help would be so appreciated. Thank you.