Auto loan payment

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Bamburg
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Auto loan payment

Post by Bamburg »

I'm writing for my son who lives in Burlington, Vermont. He and his wife have 3 children, a 7 year old with an illness, needing 24/7 care, and a newborn. Last year, my son was headhunted for a great job in his field (solar energy education) which doubled his salary. He purchased a van which was suitable for transporting his disabled son and the new coming baby. Three months after getting the job which doubled his prior nonprofit salary, the company reorganized and he was laid off. He is now working for a local solar company, but back at the nonprofit salary. He is currently paying the car payments off with savings from the months of working at the higher paying job, but that is running out fast. The car has lost $7000 in value, so selling it will bring a great loss, and he needs the van for doctor visits etc.
Thaia

Re: Auto loan payment

Post by Thaia »

We are trying to get out of debt but when we get tiny bit saved another bill comes. We have 2 auto loans all together around 10,000 it's really hurting us. We both work. My husband is a police officer. I don't ever ask for help but we can't seem to get caught up. And now my car is broke so somehow we will need to buy knew one. Please help we have a 4 year Old. We are really trying to get ahead with this payment but it can't happen, and thank you.
Sloan

Post by Sloan »

Good morning,
I'm writing to you to find out where and if there is any possibility of getting a distance with a auto loan payment and debts on car payments? I have had my car and made payments in a timely manner for the past 2 1/2 years. I have been unemployed since September 2018 and have had some medical emergencies that I am currently addressing now and on the way to healing. I am currently seeking full-time work.
I have a car note through Michael Wayne Investments and have a auto loan debt payment due this Friday of $166. They will accept $125/minimum. I am seeking and looking for financial assistance for this payment for just the one time assistance while I am getting back on my feet. As I need my car specially to seek and go to set up coming interviews.
If you could reach out to me with any available information as to who may possibly be able to help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sounds like you need your car as you search for full time work. If you have debt and a loan due, you can try to refinance it. Or look into financial aid. If you have 2.5 years of good payments that will help you as well. Find more on assistance programs for car payments.
Sloan wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:24 am Good morning,
I'm writing to you to find out where and if there is any possibility of getting a distance with a auto loan payment and debts on car payments? I have had my car and made payments in a timely manner for the past 2 1/2 years. I have been unemployed since September 2018 and have had some medical emergencies that I am currently addressing now and on the way to healing. I am currently seeking full-time work.
Darsi

Post by Darsi »

Hello, My name is Russell and I would like help with my car payment. On April 2 I had a heart attack while driving and wrecked my car. The tow company wanted more to get it out than what it was worth. I had to go get another car. So now I am way in debt with a new high priced auto loan I made my first payment on it with all the money I had in my bank and now another payment is due on August 2.
I am still not cleared to work yet and I fear I’m not going to have money to cover it. I’m currently working with Family Promise of Brevard with rent and utility bills so those have been taken care of thankfully. The only thing I have to worry about is my car payment. My eldest son is working for Arbys so the phone and internet is taken care of but he’s only working part time so that is not enough to pay the auto loan. My other son is slightly autistic and just graduated high school so he doesn’t work yet. We are working with career source here in Brevard to get him ready to work. Please let me know if you can help us or turn me on to another entity to help us with out auto loan payment. Thank you very much.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Russel,
A few things. Did insurance help, as having a heart attack is an exceptional issue. Also, did you get a used or new car, as you should have known what you could afford for an auto loan. Regardless, look here for
car loan note help.
Darsi wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:42 am Hello, My name is Russell and I would like help with my car payment. On April 2 I had a heart attack while driving and wrecked my car. The tow company wanted more to get it out than what it was worth. I had to go get another car. So now I am way in debt with a new high priced auto loan