Cash advance

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Elephant
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Cash advance

Post by Elephant »

i am on disability for anxiety and last month just so we could eat and pay bills i had to use a cash advance which i now owe and overdraft my bank account that way we would be able to eat. i will receive 1 last partial check and unsure when i will receive another. i go back to the therapist towards the end of this month and have two children and were now gonna be on 1 income and i dont know how were going to pay everything like our house payment electric bill, car insurance, and credit card. were making payments to the credit card that we settled on and cant miss a payment or they will not work with us and were already behind on the electric bill and house payment so out hands are tied rite now. it would be different if i knew i would still be getting disability and i wouldn't have to ask for help.
bluegourami3

Re: Cash advance

Post by bluegourami3 »

I believe that the bank will still work with you even if you can't make the payment that you agreed to upon settlement. They want to get paid, since this economy is so bad. Call them and explain that you can't send that amount, but could send x amount of dollars this month. I was told by legal aid, house payment comes first everyone else can wait. You do have the option of filing bankruptcy and then the bank won't get anything. Also, banks and credit cards companies cannot sue someone whom receiving SSI and Disability nor unemployment wages. So if you at this time in your life don't care about your credit then let it go, and pay what's important. If you are going to live in the household that your in for the next 7 years anyway. Then you shouldn't care what your credit reads like right now. This information on not paying bills on time or filing bankruptcy only stays on your credit report for 7 years anyway.
Welch
anti spam: Blue

Post by Welch »

I am having trouble paying my bills due to lack of hours given by my employer. My phone has been cut off and had to get my father in law in helping us out with a prepaid phone. I have applied for work elsewhere but still no luck. I foresee I will have trouble paying my rent next month. I have a car payment that will clear my checking account out, and I just got paid. Our fridge is quite empty. My lights are overdue. I tried going back to school at ECPI using my military benefits but I had no choice but to sell my computer to pay a bill and had to drop school. I am on my knees for help. I just need help to get me caught up so I can wake up and seek further employment without being depressed because I have no gas money to drive. I had a plan to get a loan for a decent amount to pay my bills for the next couple of months and only have the loan payment to do each month. So far no one has been able to help me since I have bad credit. I don't know if anybody is going to read this but it helps a bit thinking there is someone might consider helping. I hope someone is able to help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So since you are in the military, try the credit unions for veterans. They an offer very low interest rate loans. They can even offer support to people with poor credit scores. But since you are selling computers, cutting back, etc. that may be an option for you. Find more details on the credit union loans and try one that focuses on the military or government workers. As there are dozens to try.
Welch wrote:I am having trouble paying my bills due to lack of hours given by my employer. My phone has been cut off and had to get my father in law in helping us out with a prepaid phone. I have applied for work elsewhere but still no luck. I foresee I will have trouble paying my rent next month. I have a car payment that will clear my checking account out, and I just got paid. Our fridge is quite empty. My lights are overdue. I tried going back to school at ECPI using my military benefits but I had no choice but to sell my computer to pay a bill and had to drop school. I am on my knees for help. I just need help to get me caught up so I can wake up and seek further employment without being depressed because I have no gas money to drive. I had a plan to get a loan for a decent amount to pay my bills for the next couple of months and only have the loan payment to do each month. So far no one has been able to help me since I have bad credit. I don't know if anybody is going to read this but it helps a bit thinking there is someone might consider helping. I hope someone is able to help me.
Bucker

Post by Bucker »

My name is Anthony and I live in Lehighton PA. I took a cash advance in the past for my bills, but even that being said, my electric is being shut off May 10th. Can really use some help. I have a job and I'm making payments on the bill but it’s not good enough for the electric company...bill was $1800 last month and I was able to get it down to about $1200....or around $1000 Monday when I make another payment for that last cash advance I have used. If you can help us really appreciate it. Thank you.
Elephant

Re: Cash advance for flex workers

Post by Elephant »

Hello, my daughter is 10 and my twin boys are 4. I am a single mom who needs a cash advance. I am very worried about their birthdays. I cannot make ends meet at the end of the pay period as it is. I usually have to do any cash advance twice a month to cover our bills. Can you suggest some help? I have looked over the website but it seems I am too late to get them on an Angel tree for bday or holiday help.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Cash advance for flex workers

Post by Admin »

Hi
Never take a cash advance for birthday gifts. A horrible decision. Just tell the kids they need to go without this year. But if you insist, and you are a side hustle / gig worker, there are some lower cost options for a cash advance loan. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... loans.html
Elephant wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 pm Hello, my daughter is 10 and my twin boys are 4. I am a single mom who needs a cash advance. I am very worried about their birthdays. I cannot make ends meet at the end of the pay period as it is. I usually have to do any cash advance twice a month to cover our bills. Can you suggest some help? I have looked over the website but it seems I am too late to get them on an Angel tree for bday or holiday help.
Thanks for any help you can provide.